• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dungeon:The City of Clocks

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Aska looked at herself in the mirror on the wall opposite her. She had firmly decided to leave after they had dumped the package off with the king. Now shw was having her doubts. Takoti would never have quit she thought to herself. Eventualy she gets up and sits next to Kaz and Taklinn and says, I'm along as well. You two will never get through this with out me.

She really tried not to smile at Kaz and Taklinn but the smile shot through like sunshine through clouds. Before we go anywhere how about we unload all of the stuff we've collected I want to keep Takote's sword but this other one we found we should sell. assuming the blade has no problem with that and there are all sorts of things we have no idea what they are. Kaz should get on that while the rest of us sort through exactly what we have at this point. My only fear is that since Kaz has been holding most of it what we thought was in his pack may no longer be there and other stuff will be.
She grabs Kazareens pack illiciting a Hey!?! From the Kender magus, and dumps the contents on the floor.

Last edited:

LazarusLong42

First Post
OOC: Go ahead and keep going as a cleric if you want Argent, though from an RP POV, I can see Aska trying to emulate Takote. :)

Kael looks over at Kaz. Even in his short time with the kender, he had learned one thing: Most of the time, Kazareen was nuts. But every so often, he was incredibly lucid, and those moments of lucidity were to be treasured, and listened to very carefully. Such was the case, amazingly, when he got them tossed in jail; such was likely the case now. "Kas isn't often lucid; we should listen to him. This may be the only place we can create a base of operations for ourselves, and any information we can get here will be... possibly more information than we'll ever get, anywhere else."

Kael will want to do two things, specifically, before going anywhere; first, to check out the local temple--even if the clerics there believe in the Watchers, they still often have a ton of useful information--and second, he'll look for a mage to further enchant his spear (he will seel the cloak of charisma for the best price he can get).

Remove ads