• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Elder Scrolls III-Morrowwind Help

EdwardForrester

First Post
Hey Everyone,
My little brother and I are playing Morrowind for the Xbox and he is having a small problem. He is in Raven Rock on the northern continent (The name I dont recall but it is in the game of the year edition in Bloodmoon). The boss of the village has charged my brothers character with clearing out some spriggans so the village can expand. Well I have looked in various walkthroughs and talked to friends and he still cant beat that mission to progress on. I have read the following and he has done all but cant continue.

I read you have to kill them in a certain order then your journal is updated. Well he has killed them in various orders and still nothing. Then a friend told me that you had to talk to someone about the roots and he would posion them with bittergreen petals. But my brother has talked to everyone and there was nothing in the topics about the roots or poisoning them. And if you ask about the spriggands they will all say the same thing, trees that attack and becareful or something along those lines.

Can anyone and everyone please post how they completed that mission with as much detail as possible. My brothers journal talks about how his mission is to clear out the spriggans and that is it. Even after killing them there has been no journal update. HELP, go ahead with spoilers if you are worried by the way and thanks in advance for the help.

Forrester

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I hope you have a save from before you began the quest. I had it become irreparably stuck on my Xbox the first time around (I hear it's possible to get past this on the pc with codes).
EdwardForrester said:
The boss of the village has charged my brothers character with clearing out some spriggans so the village can expand.
You do know that you have to kill them three times before they stay dead? As far as I know there is no 'correct combination'. The getting stuck seems to involve a glitch in the spawning (as in: they don't spawn again). I'm afraid there really aren't any surefire solutions. The quest has a lot to do with luck.

EdwardForrester said:
Then a friend told me that you had to talk to someone about the roots and he would posion them with bittergreen petals.
That's for the roots after the killing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads