• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Elohi RPG Setting

Scutisorex

Explorer
Over the past 2 years I have been researching and writing an ambitious RPG setting, one based on Native Americans circa the year 1200 AD. I am happy to say the game is finished and ready for the masses. It is designed using my own rules set, similar in some ways to True 20 and D20, simplified and streamlined. It features a variety of classes, races, spells, magic items and so on... in other words, it is a full RPG setting and rules set all in one 171-page document. It's heavy on "crunch" and light on "fluff."

If you want a PDF copy, please email me at moogspaceport@gmail.com. While you can certainly tell me here that you want a copy, I ask that you please email me as well, as that will be the medium through which I can send it to you. The book is provided free of charge, however, donations are welcome.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads