• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

mui d'opano

First Post
Is there an artist who would be willing to draw a female human cleric PC of mine? If so, post or email and I'll provide character details.
Thanks.

NarlethDrider said:
Is it 'bad form' if I want to draw a character that somebody else has drawn & post it? I'm not trying to 'out-do' anyone

If your talking about something I have drawn, I would't take offense. It would be cool to see some elses take, besides I looked at your art from your sig, Very Nice.

Sorry I haven't drawn lately, been real busy DMing my 1st campaign in 15 years. Hopefully I'll get a chance soon.

Bastion

eigam

First Post
Bastion, Nice stuff Man, keep it up.
I was browsing before I went to lunch and saw this post.
I know it's been a while, and I apologize if any one else illustrated him already.

From Red Rok some time last year.
"Torc Thunderaxe
Barbarian - 8 / Fighter - 2 (working torwards Frenzied Beserker PrC)
6'7" 255# Blue eyes Blonde hair

Looks a lot like Arnie did in Conan. Torc is very much a beastmaster type barbarian. Loves to rage into battle with no thought to himself. Only to get the first hit in as to give a better chance for his comrades to be victorious.

Torc possessions include a Suit of Celestial Armor, Adamantine Large Shield with a Star Ruby set in the middle and 14 Tiger-eye Tourquise radiating from the center. over his armor Torc wears a Great Coat made from a Dire Lion's pelt. The mane is drapped across the shoulders with 6 Bloodstones as the buttons (think Ghetto-fabulous). He wears a necklace with 2 White Dragon cannies hanging from it. Torc weapons include a Huge Frost Great Axe where the blades look like the are made from living ice. Torc final possession is a Furious Great Axe made from Adamantine w. mithral enlays of Dwarven runes.

Later in Torc level progression he will acquire a Dire Bear as an Animal Companion, so if you want to draw that in.

Thanks in advance

I took some liberties on this one. I just made him look more the big badass then really following what he had on. I'm not sure what Celestial armor looks like, and I didn't include the shield.
Hope the character is still alive, and that you like him Red Rok.

Bigguysketch.jpg

Two-Gun Kid

First Post
I feel a little weird asking for someone to draw a portrait for me, as I am still pretty new to the boards, but I am currently in two really good games and would love to add a pic to the profile. I will write out the description as best I can, and any artistic liberties are welcome.

Toskar Trollbane
Dwarven Fighter 1
Height: 5'
Weight: 160
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue

Broad of shoulders and chest, Toskar is strong without having the chiseled defination most seem to associate with strength. Unlike many of his kin, Toskar's beard is only partially kept under control with simple strips of leather cord, and he has almost given up hope of ever getting his thick mane of red hair under control as well.

He currently works as a bouncer at the Tipped Tankard, and uses a iron studded greatclub to keep the peace in the establishment. He does have a suit of scale mail armor as well as a dwarven waraxe, with part of the axehead missing from one of the sides. The armor is plain, but functional, as it was given to him when he began his militia training with his clan, and the same is true of the axe. Now, even though he has left his clan to grow some on his own, he can't force himself to exchange his gear.

When he works in the bar, which is every night basically, Toskar wears a simple canvas short sleeved shirt, plain brown trousers, and a pair of sturdy boots. His club is always beside him, and only if he expects a major influx of riff raff would he bring in his axe.

Here is the second character:

Dengar Tonhil
Earth Genasi Fighter 1
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Black
Height: 5'7
Weight: 160

Equipment: Scale Mail, Flail, 10 Javelins, 2 Throwing Axes, Backpack w/bedroll, waterskin, 3 days rations, sculpting tools, Flint & Steel, whetstone

Description

Dengar Tonhil from a distance looks like any other militia member you might pass on the road. While broad at the shoulder and chest, he is of average height and weight, but as you look closer, it is easy to see the differences between Dengar and those he travels with.

Dengar's body is slate in color and his very flesh seems closer to stone than skin in its texture and appearance. Black eyes, deeply set underneath his craggy brow, stare out at all he passes, and while he does not mean any harm, it does not ease the discomfort it causes.

His armor is well cared for, as are his weapons, and although he will never serve as mounted cavalry, Dengar has proved his mettle in the minor skirmishes he has been involved in during his training with the militia.

I hope I posted enough for anyone interested to be able to give it a twirl, and I promise anything is far better than the stick figures I could draw. Thanks in advance to anyone interested.

Presto2112

Explorer
Goliath, anyone?

I'm going to throw a character concept out there, for anyone who has either drawn a goliath, or someone who would be willing to take it on.

Gumak "Hulkslayer" Omkalugol is a massive Goliath fighter / barbarian, who has spen most of his time with the dwarf clans who live within the mountains that Gumak's Mavath Tribe roam upon. As a result, his clothing, armor, and weapons all possess a distinctly dwarven flavor. As a prominent member of the Dwarves' military, Gumak is immensely strong, even for his race, and absolutley drips with weaponry. Many of the lithoderms that appear on his body are adorned with piercings, depicting images many of the subterranean beasts he has bested in combat. He displays as much of his mottled skin as possible, for he has pride in his goliath heritage and believes his unique mottling marks him as something truly special. He wears a masterfully crafted chain shirt which loosely fits his torso, and his hands are protected by a pair of spiked gauntlets. His weapon of choice is a gigantic heavy flail, but always has more than one other weapon at reach. Typically he can also be seen carrying a couple of daggers, a longbow, and a large greataxe slung on his back.

Remove ads