• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

jharn

First Post
I would like to request a portrait.

T'olar J'harn is a Battle Mage who wears a dark blue Celestial breastplate with greaves and gauntlets to match. He traditionally wears Black or dark green leathers underneath his Breastplate and Dark Grey Cloak trimmed in Green. T'olar is medium tall for a human and rather buff for a mage. His hair is medium long and is worn in a ponytail. And his eyes are amber.

T'olar J'harn is the great grandson of the ArchMage Innaptomanis Zoreias Hencarmez and is hunted by dark forces for his commming has been fortold; Chosen of A lesser God.

He has a lifelong companion, a Shadow Dog that is never for from his side.

He carries a carries a heavy staff(which belonged to his great grand father) which is inlaid with black adamatine metal and banded on each end with in Black Adamatine metal strips. There are 3 Gems inlaid into the staff as well. Unlike other staff, this staff can morph into a whip-chain.

I would appreciate any pic of this character.

Arravis

First Post
I'm glad to see this thread back, some stunning and amazing work in here. I had posted this one before the big crash, so it probably got lost in the shuffle, so I'll go ahead and put it in here:

-----
Shaladin
The rough blindfold wrapped around the old man’s eyes (55 years old or so) are what most notice at first. He is of average height with a wiry frame, and time has brought no stoop or slouch to his shoulders. His body language is one of tension and control, like a tightly wound metal cord. Shaladin’s face, once handsome and noble (in his youth, he looked like Armand in the movie version of Interview with the Vampire), is now hardened with the passing of the years. His features stand in contrast with others his age from this desert land though, he has none of the wrinkles and roughness they develop. He shaves his head daily and covers himself in a draping aba (desert robes) that was once of the highest quality, but are now worn and slightly torn. His arms are tattoo-scarred with strange runes, raised up in a morbid relief. In his hand, the old man holds a long thin staff made of the weathered bone of some ancient and unknown creature. Lastly, the observant will notice the somewhat hidden monstrous desert-spider (18” across or so) hanging from the many folds of the aba. Both the spider and Shaladin seem comfortable with each other. (This familiar, a tiny spider, will often touch the earth with it’s two front appendages while it hangs from the aba to assist with it’s tremorsense ability).
-----

I'd love for anyone to give Shaladin a try, it would be great to see him beyond my mind's eye :). Thanks guys, anything would be tremendously appreciated!

—Arravis

notjer

First Post
Elfling male

I have a request for an Elfling!
Aligment: Neutral good
Class: Sorcere/mirror master
Streng 10
dex 12
Con 15
Int 16
Wis 11
Cha 20

Black glossy hair. Laughing green eyes. 4foot 7 inch. Pale cream skin.

Item:
Red robe which is very light. very comfortabel. There is a lot of broches in gold and a brown belt.
He have a black staff enchanted with runes, which is as tall as him self. In the top of the staff there is a hand holding a blade similiar to the blade in the link: http://images.google.dk/images?svnum=10&hl=da&lr=&q=grønlandsk+kniv

He have a Spyglass and a lot of other different mirror. He also wear Glasses which it's magical.

He is a very good alchemist and got some different potions.

I hope someone will try to draw this one :)

Arkhandus

First Post
Hrmm.......I'm not sure if this really is the right thread to post this request in, but probably....

Anyway, I wanted to ask if some of you folks, far greater artists than I, might try illustrating some example characters for my Aurelia homebrew setting thread. Since anything I might draw to show the appearance of different races and critters would, most likely, just make people snort Mountain Dew out of their noses with derisive laughter, I'd really appreciate even just some basic sketches giving illustration to my racial appearance descriptions.

I don't have any specific, individual character requests in mind, though I could throw some together if it would help spur the imagination. I just a bunch of different racial descriptions sitting in my Aurelia files, for stuff ranging from gnomes to thri-kreen to nezumi/ratlings, and ranging in class from barbarians to psions to wu jen.

Very brief example, with a few notes added from personality/background descriptions:
Aeragi: Average height of 6-1/2 feet and average weight of 120 pounds, possessing thin and lithe bodies with lean muscles and cool skin. Skin is usually streaked with simple patterns of slightly-varying colors. Skin tone is always pale, either blue-white, or dim yellow-white, or blue-grey, whereas hair can be of virtually any color imaginable and is often wild and resistant to grooming, in some cases even stirred by a constant little personal breeze. Hair is most often a pale color, though not with any significant frequency. Males nearly always have facial hair of some sort. Eyes always have irises of a deep, vivid, piercing color, either forest green, sapphire blue, violet, crimson, orange, or gold, slightly more often being forest green or orange.
Classes: Often rogues, bards, or sorcerers. Notes: Air elemental heritage, so lighter-weight than appearance would indicate, thus appearing to be more like 130 to 150 pounds on average. Whimsical, clothing varies from fashionable to gaudy to fanciful. Usually a bit insane. Some may build and fly skyships infused with elemental air.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hey, I finally have a character that might be interesting to draw, of course that's only because his look is inspired by anime, but it still might be cool. The idea for his look is a cross between Edward Elric, Red Mage, and a little bit of Vash the Stampede. He wears a Heward's Handy Haversack and has a masterwork light repeating crossbow, a whip +1 and regular old leather armor. Whoever wants to draw him, as long as you're alot better than me, I'd love it.

Kyran, male Aasimar Bard, level 4

Kyran is of average height and build for an Aasimar, though a bit on the thin side. Like most of his race he is quite handsome with a clean-shaven face, bright blue eyes and radiant blond hair, slightly beyond shoulder length, which is tied in a braid. He has the pale, flawless skin that is common among his kind. His clothing is rather odd, a long coat of faded red covers dark leathers and leather boots two thirds up his shins and a wide brimmed hat of the same color. An odd looking whip is clasped to his belt inside the coat, and on his back he wears a multi-pocketed backpack with a finely crafted repeating crossbow hanging from it. On the finger of his left hand is a silver ring with a feather pattern along it's edges.

He's for Nalfeshnee's "Planescape - Dead God Rising" game right here on ENWorld, and he wants to keep the character sheets relatively secret from the other players so that's all the info I can really give. If you feel like it try checking out the IC and OOC threads.

Knightfall, thank you so much for resurrecting this thread!
I am very sorry but I totally missed this thread way back in December and so missed Bastion's drawing of my Fighter!
Thank you so much Bastion this is an awesome drawing!!!!!

Mortimer De Gaul

FnordBear

First Post
Well hopefully this thread is still taking requests.

I have what I hope is a unique and inspiring character i would like to see drawn, Atien of the Wardens. He is a character from the Dark Sun campaign setting, for those not familier metal of any kind is VERY rare.

Atien is a human male about 6ft tall, has shoulder length hair, and very refined, almost elven features. He is wearing well made black leather armor under a deep gray desert cloak. His armor is worn on top of a loose red robe of the type favored by desert nomads. He generaly (when in battle) is wearing a crystal mask that is a blank vaugely human visage. He carries 3 long swords on his back, on hilt facing to either shoulder and one strait up in the middle.

One sword is metal, silver, ornately wrought and decorated with the fangs of vampires. This is an evil blade that he is cursed to carry. If he wields this in battle he always seems to be forelorn and reluctant look.

One sword is made of cold iron, it is finely made but not nearly as ornate. This is his blade earned in battle. He wields it with enthusiasm and nobility.

Lastly is a simple looking but extremely well made obsidian longsword. This sword has a well sculpted wooden hilt and crossgaurd and an unadorned obsidan blade. This sword is his legacy and he wields it in an unsure manner.

About his left hand is a gauntlet, silvery and seemingly almost transparent at times. he looks at it with disdane as it too carries a heffty price.

Atien's last and most strikeing visual feature is that he is an Albino. This leads to him constantly hooding his face in his cloak against the harsh desert sun.

For artists that like to know emotions for help drawing faces, For the most part he is reserved but very kind. In battle he is cold, so cold he has even terrified his allies with some of his actions. Above all else he has an aspect of fanatism to him. He truely believes in his cause above all else.

I am not too concenred about pose, be it action, portrait, or profile. I would just love to have an artistic depiction of him.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Mortimer De Gaul said:
Knightfall, thank you so much for resurrecting this thread!
I am very sorry but I totally missed this thread way back in December and so missed Bastion's drawing of my Fighter!

Mortimer De Gaul

No worries. ;) And you're welcome...

Mortimer De Gaul said:

Mortimer De Gaul

I was wondering if you ever saw the pic. Well, I'm glad you liked it.

Bastion

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads