• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

paula1969

First Post
Hunter,nice to find your work on here. You are a great artist. Your talent abounds. The sketching here of Shaladin is so true to scale. The detail in the staff he caries is remarkable. Nice work. I would love to see more of your work.

Verbatim

Explorer
If the chance to get a sketch made is still here, I would like to offer an idea up to see if it sparks any interest. I have recently started playing a priest who follows the LEW god of luck, Mongrel. At the moment though his luck has long since run out and he is currently on the edge of losing his faith all together.

His only "weapon" is a simple ash staff he uses to help support him after a long night at the card tables and his eyes will be haunted as he seeks to understand what has put him in the celestial dog house.

The basic info is below:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Skin: Pale

Appearance:“Lucky” Cyrus’ clothing has seen better days, as has the man who wears them. The fading vest and tunic’s edges are beginning to fray, and patchwork stitches are worked along the shoulders and sides. The rough cut of his beard shows his lack of skill as a barber and a simple strip of leather keeps his brown hair pulled back in the style of the sailors he lives among in the docks.

Hopefully this perks a few sketch ideas and it is good to see you guys back putting these ideas to life.

Hunter

First Post
Thank you everyone!
Hopefully my mouth to mouth on this thread will invigorate more artists to try their hand again. Bastion and Ml3 got their own threads but I wonder what ChainLightning is up to?
Here is my take on this Elfling character.

Hunter

notjer said:
I have a request for an Elfling!
Aligment: Neutral good
Class: Sorcere/mirror master
Streng 10
dex 12
Con 15
Int 16
Wis 11
Cha 20

Black glossy hair. Laughing green eyes. 4foot 7 inch. Pale cream skin.

Item:
Red robe which is very light. very comfortabel. There is a lot of broches in gold and a brown belt.
He have a black staff enchanted with runes, which is as tall as him self. In the top of the staff there is a hand holding a blade similiar to the blade in the link: http://images.google.dk/images?svnum=10&hl=da&lr=&q=grønlandsk+kniv

He have a Spyglass and a lot of other different mirror. He also wear Glasses which it's magical.

He is a very good alchemist and got some different potions.

I hope someone will try to draw this one :)

Attachments

• Elfling.jpg
    Elfling.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 297

Hunter

First Post
Aeragi

Here is my take on an Aeragi character.

This thread is really cool because one has a brief window into the campaign world of other players.There must be countless heroes and villians, despots and saints, different and weird races, new monsters and strange realities out there. I wonder if Enworld has listed the number of running campaign worlds?
Story hour is one way measure the multiverse but if enworld has a list of every registered user's or communtiy supporter's campaign (with a brief description i.e.-races, time periods,monsters and cultures) it would make an interesting multiverse map. Enworld is like the Nexus plane interconnecting the diverse multitude of dimensions created by uncountable players. Kind of like that old Wormy cartoon in Dragon Magazine in the 70's where the wizard plane shifts riding a mythical winged panther and enters a plane covered in floating globes. Where in each globe was a window portal into another realm.

Hunter

Arkhandus said:
Hrmm.......I'm not sure if this really is the right thread to post this request in, but probably....

Anyway, I wanted to ask if some of you folks, far greater artists than I, might try illustrating some example characters for my Aurelia homebrew setting thread. Since anything I might draw to show the appearance of different races and critters would, most likely, just make people snort Mountain Dew out of their noses with derisive laughter, I'd really appreciate even just some basic sketches giving illustration to my racial appearance descriptions.

I don't have any specific, individual character requests in mind, though I could throw some together if it would help spur the imagination. I just a bunch of different racial descriptions sitting in my Aurelia files, for stuff ranging from gnomes to thri-kreen to nezumi/ratlings, and ranging in class from barbarians to psions to wu jen.

Very brief example, with a few notes added from personality/background descriptions:
Aeragi: Average height of 6-1/2 feet and average weight of 120 pounds, possessing thin and lithe bodies with lean muscles and cool skin. Skin is usually streaked with simple patterns of slightly-varying colors. Skin tone is always pale, either blue-white, or dim yellow-white, or blue-grey, whereas hair can be of virtually any color imaginable and is often wild and resistant to grooming, in some cases even stirred by a constant little personal breeze. Hair is most often a pale color, though not with any significant frequency. Males nearly always have facial hair of some sort. Eyes always have irises of a deep, vivid, piercing color, either forest green, sapphire blue, violet, crimson, orange, or gold, slightly more often being forest green or orange.
Classes: Often rogues, bards, or sorcerers. Notes: Air elemental heritage, so lighter-weight than appearance would indicate, thus appearing to be more like 130 to 150 pounds on average. Whimsical, clothing varies from fashionable to gaudy to fanciful. Usually a bit insane. Some may build and fly skyships infused with elemental air.

Attachments

• Aeragi.jpg
    Aeragi.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 312

paula1969

First Post
Aeragi

Great illution on the drawing of Aeragi. I could almost feel the wind off of him.LOL
The detail is remarkable. I love his hair and nails. But I have to ask,what is the circle on his abs? But Great work Hunter as always.

Paula :eek:

maddybugnc1

First Post
Looking for

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the site but been into gaming for several years. My friend and I are looking to have a few of our favorite characters drawn. We are willing to contribute for the person's time and trouble, to the best artist. I have seen several talented artists on this site.
The character is a low level sage. His body is pear-shaped, with glasses and messed up hair. He is wearing a black cloak (slighty worn)with a brown belt and a small bag filled with insects in it. The sage wears open-toe shoes. He also has a large spider on a leash, that talks to him and noone else can hear. He is a troubled soul. He sometimes carries he head down in a slight droop. He has some spell powers, yet it is unpredictable. He may not get the spell he wants. He may try to turn invisble but may shrink. Because of this he had a bad spell cast once and has a small neck injusy where his neck cocks slighty to the left. He is also cursed. He went to a more powerful wizard asking for power. The wizard gave him the power to command the dead. He later went back to the wizard to overthrow him and force him to give him more power. Instead the wizard put a curse on him where the small army of undead now follow him wherever he goes trying to kill him. The sage is an expert in insects and some chemistry, mostly adhesives. He sometimes can use the glues to hold the undead and sometimes win battles by accident if an enemy gets in between the sage and the undead.
I would like to thank all thoses in advance for their time. Also I plan on posting a few more of our characters in the coming weeks.

Thanks again

paula1969

First Post
Hunter said:
Thank you for your compliment Paula!
That circle on him is a skin tone pattern that is inherent to his race.

Hunter

You are very welcome Hunter. I love your work. Just wish I could draw as good. But I'm working on it. LOL :D

paula1969

First Post
Calling all Artists

Hunter said:
Thank you everyone!
Hopefully my mouth to mouth on this thread will invigorate more artists to try their hand again. Bastion and Ml3 got their own threads but I wonder what ChainLightning is up to?
Here is my take on this Elfling character.

Hunter
OK Everyone, All though Hunter is a very talented artist. I am sure there are others just as talented as He. I would love to see a variety of work posted on this forum. Show your talents and hopefully some of the prior posting artists will follow suite. Show Hunter he has compatition.LOL
Thanks for reading,hope to see your work soon. Hunter..we love ya. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads