• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World IRON DM 2018 Tournament Scheduling Thread

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
The weekend and early week aren’t great for me. The best start date for me would probably be Wednesday or Thursday, but I could make next weekend work too if I need to.

Rune

Once A Fool
If it comes to it, [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] would a Tuesday start work out? If so, I’d like to set Match 1 for then vs. [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION]. An AM or PM start is negotiable.

EDIT– Actually, it might be better to go vs. [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION], since hawkeyefan seems better able to match up with Gradine.

Rune

Once A Fool
Okay. If either [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION] is good for a Tuesday morning start, you’ll take on [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] then. The other can take on [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] later in the week.

hawkeyefan

Legend
Okay. If either [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION] is good for a Tuesday morning start, you’ll take on [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] then. The other can take on [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] later in the week.

Monday’s my only bad day, so Tuesday morning works for me!

Rune

Once A Fool
If both parties would please confirm their availability, I will post the judges’ collective ingredients for Round 2, Match 1: [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION] at around 9:00 AM Eastern Tuesday.

hawkeyefan

Legend
If both parties would please confirm their availability, I will post the judges’ collective ingredients for Round 2, Match 1: [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION] at around 9:00 AM Eastern Tuesday.

9AM Tomorrow works for me!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Like I said before, anytime will work for me...my work hours are flexible and my wife is away at grad school. :)

If [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION] are starting at 9:00EST tomorrow, does that mean that [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and I will be starting on Wednesday?

Remove ads