The EN World IRON DM 2019 Tournament Scheduling Thread

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Sorry for the delays on my end. My Judgment is up.
I’m posting from England, where I’m on vacation. So I blame any misspellings or other problems on Brexit.
Rg

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I also apologize, but I got a bit busy last weekend. I have the time and energy to knock out a judgement tonight. Let me get the kiddies to bed and I'll give it a go.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)

Please let me know when you are available to begin your final match. A reminder of the rules for the championship match:

Round 3: The Tempering

The third round match will also have a 48 hour time-limit. This match will use eight ingredients, all of which are to be used in each entry. Entries in this match will have a 2000 word limit, not including the title and ingredients list. Any descriptions or definitions of ingredients included with the list will count against the limit! The contestant who wins this match will become the IRON DM 2019!

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Monday mornings make the best start times for me (9am ET to be highly specific). I could do tomorrow morning if Monday isn't feasible, but it would hard-cap the hours I have to work on it pretty severely.

Rune

Once A Fool
Monday’s a complete bust for me. (And the one after that, too.)

I could start either tomorrow or Friday or from Tuesday through Friday next week. Evengs are far preferable. Otherwise, as late as possible for Iron Sky.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Yes. Tuesday morning would be my preference since a Tuesday night start is essentially equivalent to Wednesday morning start for me, but I could still make it work.

Remove ads