• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Enemy Within

Padreigh

First Post
"Let's have those beers. We have some catching up to do", Garogram says to his brother in Dawi.

"Sleep can wait. And it's your round, younger brother", he adds with a dry smirk.

Walking Dad

First Post
Gorim Grimmson

"Hope you brought some coins, too. I can pay for this, but I'm nearly broke." Gorim answers sourly. Having to say that one has no gold is never easy for a dwarf.

[sblock=OOC]

Found a nice image and added it to my sheet in the RG

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Gorim Grimmson
Perception: 12 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 16 Reflex 11 Will 12
Initiative: +1
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 12 / 12
At-Will Powers: Brash Strike, Cleave
Encounter Powers: Dwarven Resilience, Hack and Hew
Daily Powers: Driving Attack

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Nay, sir, I am not interested in games of chance," Garold declines the Bretonnian's invitation.

The Bretonnian gives a small bow and a smile.

"As you wish, monsieur," he says, but continues to hang around the group gathered near the coachmen.

"Hope you brought some coins, too. I can pay for this, but I'm nearly broke." Gorim answers sourly. Having to say that one has no gold is never easy for a dwarf.

"Ah well, mah friend," says the Bretonnian, thumbing a deck of cards meaningfully, "per'aps you would lahk a chance to win a few coins, non? Phillipe Descartes at your service."

Walking Dad

First Post
Gorim Grimmson

"Ah well, mah friend," says the Bretonnian, thumbing a deck of cards meaningfully, "per'aps you would lahk a chance to win a few coins, non? Phillipe Descartes at your service."

"Sorry, I only gamble for fun and then I can afford loosing. I prefer earning my money by work and deed, and not with luck. People who do tend to help their luck..." Gorim answers sourly, but tries to accuse the man not to much. He wants to drink, not to fight.

[sblock=OOC]

Found a nice image and added it to my sheet in the RG

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Gorim Grimmson
Resist:

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
Garold attempts to engage Hans in conversation, "And what of you traveler? Are you off to Altdorf as well?"

Hans turns to Garold. "It just so happens that I AM on my way to Altdorf. Seems there's work to be had there. I'm under the assumption that could be the very reason you're headed there as well."

Glieben quietly and deftly moves his hand to the steel mace at his belt, just to be on the safe side.

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Sorry, I only gamble for fun and then I can afford loosing. I prefer earning my money by work and deed, and not with luck. People who do tend to help their luck..." Gorim answers sourly, but tries to accuse the man not to much. He wants to drink, not to fight.

"It seems no-one is in ze mood for cards," says the Bretonnian with a heavy sigh. "Per'aps it is for ze best. Mah luck, I sink she is not so good tonight, non?" He riffles his deck of cards and places them back into a coat pocket. "Ah weel take mah leave of you, gentlemen, and finish ze rest of zis cat's pees zat ze Imperials call wine." He gives a grin and a wink to show that he means no offence.

FourMonos

First Post
"Aye, I'm headed there for work. But to be honest, I'm looking mostly for adventure, a chance to make a name for myself."

Garold buys two mugs of ale and places them next to the dwarves.

[sblock=Dwarven] Greetings lords of the earth. I hope you don't mind my interrupting your reunion. I couldn't help but hear that you are two brothers re-uniting after some time. My name is Garold, pleased to meet you both. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Gorim Grimmson

... Garold buys two mugs of ale and places them next to the dwarves.

[sblock=Dwarven] Greetings lords of the earth. I hope you don't mind my interrupting your reunion. I couldn't help but hear that you are two brothers re-uniting after some time. My name is Garold, pleased to meet you both. [/sblock]

Gorim nearly spills out his bear at the human's words. "What do you thing are you saying? Trying to speak Khazalid? Don't do it. You speak it terribly and I didn't understand you!"
He looks at his brother, for in truth, the human spoke the secret dwarf well enough.

[sblock=OOC]

Trying a ruse to deny the humans that they got OUR secrets ;)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Gorim Grimmson
Resist:

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Garold blushes visably.

[sblock=Dwarven] I... ah... I'm very sorry to have offended you. I learned some basic from our town's smith when he had the time to teach me. I worked his forge while we talked. Then Master Stoneflint taught me so much more when I was at University.... My humblest apologies. [/sblock]

Feeling as he offended the dwarves, Garold stops stammering.

Remove ads