• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Entrance

ChaosEvoker

First Post
*Laughs maniacally*
*transforms into the Avatar of Chaos. The Avatar looks to be nothing more than the black depths of the shadow. Shadows of the Void pause before the destructive black power within this form. The eyes glow as neon green orbs and the Avatar gives of a faint light green pulse*

You sick bastard, how dare you threaten your parents!

Last edited:

derbacher

Explorer
Originally posted by ChaosEvoker
*Laughs maniacally*
*transforms into the Avatar of Chaos. The Avatar looks to be nothing more than the black depths of the shadow. Shadows of the Void pause before the destructive black poer within this form. The eyes glow as neon green orbs and the Avatar gives of a faint light green pulse*

*Shine big honkin' 50,000 candle power spotlight on the avatar to light up the shadows.*

Don't go bringin' no darkness 'round here. We like it bright and shiny just fine!

-----
Mission continues.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Yuck... Shinies...

(Suddenly... It seems as if all the light in the Entrance has disapeared, and a booming voice asks... "How dare you... Make it dark, Without inviting ME?")

~
GrinReaper
"The Counterattack"

ChaosEvoker

First Post
The light that shines on the Avatar bends around him, simply making the effect more scary.

*looks ar derbacher with a harragned look*

*fires green fire at the spotlight, turning it into ash*

"Lights......"

derbacher

Explorer
"Um, er, yeah..... whatever you want sir."

"I'm just going to check on that drink order...."

*Thought: feet, don't fail me now. :eek: *

*Leaves as fast as humanly possible to let the folks with power have at it.*

Remove ads