The Faerie Woods [Knight Otu Judging]

SlagMortar

First Post
"I will," Nars replies to Gorefoot. Nars hitches up his pack and suddenly realized that he is not sure of the way back to Trimble's. Oh if only we were underground. Then I'd know where I was going.

OOC: The group is currently in the Faerie Woods at this point, correct? Are they still near the road? Given their previous wanderings before the thorns helped them out, does Nars think he can find his way back out of the forest?

nimisgod

LEW Judge
After Ishmael cures Rodimus of his maladies, he speaks.

"I shall go with Percy" Ishmael looks up at the sorceress and realizes that her retinue barely reaches above her knees. "Though I would hardly suspect that the Fey Lord would find mine presence respectable"

The Deep Halfling gets on his mount and is prepared to move when the time is right. His wounds are yet unhealed, though he binds them to prevent further bleeding.

SlagMortar

First Post
Assuming that Nars thinks he has a decent idea how to get back out of the Faerie Woods (just to move things along):

Nars says to Ishmael, "You'll, er, show 'em, Ishmael. I've never met a, ah, braver soul."
With a looks that encompasses everyone, he says, "Be careful."

With that, he and Rodimus* set off. Nars sets a slow, careful pace trying to stay undercover. He keeps his weapons sheathed, not expecting attack, and hoping to appear non-threatening. (Hide +8 and move silently +8, spot +7, listen +4, taking 10 on all if possible)

* assuming that's ok with Dalamar

Patlin

Explorer
Nars and Rodimus head out. As confusing as the Faerie Woods are, they had just entered and manage to fin their way back out to Trimble's place without incident.

The others, in contrast, are quickly lost as they press on toward their rendezvous with the fey lord. It's something of a relief when the familiar faces of the two thorns come into view.

"I see you have completed your mission. Shall we lead you back under the hill?"

Manzanita

First Post
Percy

"Ah, yes. Fjorn," Percy gives the kinder Thorn a broad smile. " And Aeric." she says more curtly. "Thanks for coming to lead the way. Please take us to your master and let him know we beg an audience with his Lordship."

Patlin

Explorer
Ishmael, Persephone and Gorefoot are lead through the Faerie Woods by Aeric and Fjorn, and upon stepping into a seemingly innocent depression by the side of a large hill find yourselves suddenly inside a fantastic palace, surrounded by fey of all sorts. Massive magics enshroud this faerie palace, and the abjurations of godlike power that Persephone noted on her first trip to this place are still firmly in place.

Dancing and singing fill the air, but at your entrance a Dryad walks hurriedly up to you.

"My lords, lady, my master bids you come to him immediately. Please follow me."

She turns to lead you through the throng of fey.

Manzanita

First Post
Percy smiles at the dancing and singing fey, attempting to linger to hear and see the wonderful sights. But she would not be rude to her host if speed is expected. It was a good sign, actually, that the Fey Lord was in a hurry. It indicated the necklace was important, which would give her a little more bargaining power if negotiations were warrented.

OOC: em...can we assume Percy got that tooth from Nars before he headed out?

Remove ads