The Faerie Woods [Knight Otu Judging]

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Yes. That wand is invaluable. A new one costs 750 doesn't it? How much to recharge the one we have? Percy won't spend her money yet. If she continues with Ishmael, she'll put her money towards the wand. There's no guarentee we'll continue as a group, of course, even if we want to.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
OOG: As far as I know, there are no rules in the DMG regarding the recharging of wands. A fully charged CLW wand is 750gp. So... what's the plan?

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: I don't think Ishmael should sell his glaive, at least not to aid the wealth distribution. If anything should be sold for that, it's Felhunter because it is worth a lot more and has the same utility (+1 weapon) most of the time. Nars can kick in 250 for a wand of cure light wounds which hopefully could be reimbursed at the end of the next adventure.

Patlin

Explorer
nimisgod said:
OOG: As far as I know, there are no rules in the DMG regarding the recharging of wands. A fully charged CLW wand is 750gp. So... what's the plan?

The rules prohibit the recharging of wands or the crafting of wands at less than 50 charges. The cost of a wand or staff is so low because you're being given credit for buying in bulk.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. I dug through the thread a bit to figure out how much treasure we got. Here it is:

600 gps from Gontor to start (post 40)
Gained light riding horse and gear for everyone who wants one (post 258)
Gained Felhunter & 2230 gps equivalent for Redcap loot (post 606)
Gained 1000 gps from Fey Lord

Everyone except Percy subsequently lost their horse (I think) to Wargs. Percy lost her mule.

Most everyone bought some cold iron weapons. Were these decucted from your existing GP reserves?

scroll of ray of enfeeblement was purchased for the party and used.

Nars keeps Felhunter.

I don't have the SRD bookmarked here. Someone help me divide this?

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: I have noted on Nars sheet after fighting the redcap acquiring 566 gp most of which he then spent on a potion of cat's grace (used), two cure light wounds (one used), and two alchemist fires (not used). 566 times 5 = 2830 which is the total money given by Gontor plus the loot from the initial redcap encounter. So I think we divided everything except for the 1000 gp from the Fey Lord. Nars also bought a scroll of Enlarge that was not used, but I'm ok with keeping it and assuming Nars bought it with his own money. I did not deduct the Ray of Enfeeblement from Nars sheet so I'm not sure who, if anyone, actually paid for that at the time. All Nars cold iron equipment was purchased from his own reserves.

I would really like to get Nars a mithril chain shirt, but I'll have to keep waiting unless Felhunter is sold and there's too many in character reasons not to sell Felhunter. Maybe Joe would let the group put it on display in the Red Dragon and they could charge admission to see the weapon that slew the redcap, bringing justice to the being known as the Orussus Slasher. :)

Even better, maybe an adventure will come along with lots of locks and traps with shiny things behind them.

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Yeah, I recall us dividing some of the loot earlier. But really, as long as Rod gets some fair-like share of the treasure, I'll be happy.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
OOG: Ishmael has some gold on him and he also spent some of the loot we recieved on potions, which he didn't get to use.

I think this distribution is taking a bit too long though. I'm amenable to Ishmael not getting any share of the new 1000 gp if that will speed things up.

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: Make sure not to include Gorefoot in the division of that last 1,000gp. With his +1 weapon and the reincarnation, he's gotten more than his fair share.

Remove ads