• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Fastest Character Ever

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
See, the thing is, except for charging, the character CAN stop on a dime (and there's a psychic feat that lets you change direction while charging, too)....and the rules take into account being in complete control of your speed at all times, pretty much. So this isn't 237 mph of a carreening schoolbus....this is 237 mph that can be reduced to 0 at the drop of a hat (or a wall of stone).....in order to use tactics like tripping or razor wire at neck hight, it involves a LOT of on-the-fly rules (probably related to falling...but still....)......Golly, I wonder how twisted this guys leg muscles would be....

Klaatu B. Nikto

First Post
Ick. I just thought of two rather sadistic uses of superspeed.

Supposing the speed demon has a passenger (especially unwilling) and after cranking up the speed, decides to slam on the brakes.

Scenario A: Speedster hangs onto the victim, at the least causing whiplash if not snapping the neck.
Scenario B: Speedster lets go of the victim, turning them into a large squishy projectile.

Wippit Guud

First Post
how about we drop the weapon focus feat, and give up Up the Walls instead. Zip at 200+ MPH, readied wall of stone, just go over it :)

Also remember, with 3.5 rules, a character going that fast would most likely just jump over the wall.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads