• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Okay she is posted. I still have to fix up the sheet to make it look pretty and also add my other skill numbers in.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Quick question before we get started...

Who wants their characters to be already in the city and who wants to be just arriving? This will help determine your initial plot interactions.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Are we going to start off in the same / similar manner as before? Aka Amisi and Scotley's character arriving at the Corp?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I am up for anything. Amisi has been to the city before... Our last start was pretty fun, just arriving to sign in. I'm sure whatever it is will be fun :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I feel the academy that Marcus went to would have been in this city, so he would already have been there.

Jessic

First Post
Given the only choices of already in the city and just arriving in the city, Duna would be just arriving. If reasonable - she's come directly from her fishing village of Gull, believing The Fifth City would be a good place to start. (I'm assuming The Fifth City, and not a different city?)

Edit: Is enworld now (since it went down) all black for everyone else too?

Edit 2: It seems the site going down and back up had changed my settings to some black background (why would it even do that?). Interestingly, when I looked at my character info in the Rogues Gallery, my text was black (on black background, and thus invisible) while everyone else's was white (on black background, and thus visible). Further my table was all messed up (a bunch of {TB}'s all over the place), but viewing it in standard background, it looks correct. Does it look correct to everyone else?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads