D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

pathfinderq1

First Post
I am still here, but have had almost no time to work on a character- work situation has been very chaotic and stressful. I was also kind of waiting to see what other people would come up with, since I have a few possible concepts. I'll work on finishing up some of the sheets- I have a bit of time today and tomorrow.

Top three right now are:
1. Dark elf (Soldier) Fighter (Eldritch Knight), MC to Bard; fairly straightforward gish, weighted towards caster.
2. Wood Elf (Acolyte) Fighter or Rogue, MC to Monk; something like a B5 Ranger (though probably a different term here to avoid class confusion); melee/scout, not a burglar. Could also use this background for an archer/ranged combat type, if we need that more.
3. High Elf (Sage) Bard (possible Warlock MC); A naive Religious caste scholar, seer and astronomer, focused on information and support/utility (later on ritual magic). Might MC Druid instead of Warlock (as a 'cleric' of the World-Soul), depending on what experiences she encounters in game.

Jessic

First Post
My character is almost complete. I'll finish the background later and post my character in the correct forum, but for now:

Duna Rose
Bard 1
Human (female)
Lawful good

I can't wait to see what everyone else has.

pathfinderq1, I like your ranger concept the most.

Last edited:

luke090473

First Post
View attachment 64087
ATTACH][IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG]

luke090473

First Post
Would like to work on my back story since he was in the elven army fighting against humans need to come up with a monstrous encounter that still makes him scared your input would be great as I'm not certain which monsters you want for this campaign

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Regarding half-elves - if you know Babylon 5 lore, then you know where that little bit of interesting story is headed. If not - I shall say only that half-elves have a key role to play in the setting a little later on.

Luke, I believe I was pretty firm. I don't mean to be rude, but please find another game. Thanks.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
MV... Did you have a start date in mind? Fenris has posted his character and I just need to pick spells for mine.

Luke, if I may make a suggestion... You might want to pick a PBP game or two and read along from the beginning so you can see how it works before trying to get into a game.

Remove ads