The First Age of Man

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Seerah holds her spear above the sleeping orc, but hesitates, calling out to the others, "Do we want to question this one? Is it any value to us as a prisoner?"

Axel

First Post
Holding his position by the tree, Tekai draws back an arrow but does not fire. "Seerah!" he calls out, aiming the bow at the clawed monstrosity. "Never mind the Orc!! What is that thing?"

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
"It is Niraya, I think. She is taken by a spirit but she has not turned on us so do not threaten her."

Seerah leaves the orc to its magical sleep for now and approaches the beast that was Niraya, spear lowered but still in hand, "Spirit creature, do you mean us harm? Does Niraya still exist within you?"

Piston Honda

First Post
Inguar climbs out of the cart after bringing it to a stop. He stares at what was Niraya for a moment before turning his gaze past to Sialfi, bloodied on the ground and begins running towards him and shouting.

"Seerah!"

Shayuri

First Post
"With...within me?" Niraya rumbles. She whirls to face Seerah...just humanoid enough a monster to be deeply unsettling. Her eyes gleam fervidly, and the rune on her forehead flickers and wavers as if it was behind a fire.

"No, not within me. Seerah, I am Niraya!" she exclaims, thumping an armored fist against her equally armored breast. This catches her attention, draws it to her hand, and she looks at it wonderingly. "I don't know what...I didn't expect it to be like this. I thought something would come."

Niraya looks around, sees the others and their expressions...the arrow at nock. She hunches a bit and cringes. "I'm sorry," she whispers. "I panicked. I thought they were going to kill us all. I shouldn't have done this!"

And with that she breaks into a run, off to the side up the hill and away from the others. She can't see their faces anymore, and she knows they'll never want to see her again either.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Seerah turns to Tekai and the others holding her hands up, interposing herself between them and the fleeing creature, "Do not shoot! Do not attack!"

She closes her eyes and reaches out to Asra, feeling her presence, urging her to follow the creature, keeping a safe distance.

Axel

First Post
Warg! Tekai thinks in alarm. There were stories told about people that could turn into animals. It was normally a wolf though. And I sat in the cart with her and never knew!!

Tekai watched the thing that was also Niraya speak, then lumber off. He watches it go with a queer feeling in his stomach, wand only a glance at the Orc that fell nearby. Looks like it landed on its head...ouch. The arrow remains on his bow, undrawn, as he dithers in indecision.

Finally making up his mind, Tekai clumps through the snow to where Sialfi fell, intending to do what he could to help the man, if he still lived.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng Shemin

The warrior finishes descending from the hill and between the trees, the snow falling ahead of him. Just in time he catches the glimpse of a monstrous creature running away, a few feet away. He shooks his head, noticing the other humans, rushing to a wounded man on the ground. He still has his sword at hand, stained by the dark blood of the orc, and a strange sword... a metal sword, orange by the rust.
"Hail, travellers. Are the orcs dead?" he doesn't seem very concerned by the others, their strange wagon, the fleeting creature, or the dying man on the snow, the orcs seem to be his only preoccupation. His voice comes odd, so much time has passed without him using words nor hearing any. He seems to realize his lack of tact. "Do you need assistance with the wounded?"

Piston Honda

First Post
Inguar and Tekai reach Sialfi’s body. Inguar drops to his knees checking on him, not even seeming to notice the strangers presence or Nariya’s troubles as he begins shouting frantically to Seerah.

[sblock=Tekai]
Sialfi’s barely breathing and has part of a javelin piercing his torso. Tekai isn’t very skilled in healing, but he has a good idea that he is probably beyond natural healing.

[/sblock]

Remove ads