The Forgotten Forge

Creamsteak

Explorer
"There's a lot of uses for goblin speak. You never know when you'll be dealing with a band of Darguun raiders or a mercenary hobby platoon."

renau1g

First Post
"I'm sorry if I offended you little one, I don't doubt its useful, just unexpected, although I wouldn't want to be meeting a Darguun raider whether I spoke goblin speak or not..."

Vertexx69

First Post
Thalmarose moves through the downpour, motioning for the goblin and human to follow him. As he moves past the warforged sentinel he lightly knocks on it's steely exterior, producing a deep and resonant tone that cuts through the din of rain, pointing to the spot in the walkway as another fork lights the way again. Even completely sodden as his cloak is, the metallic golden thread is still quite distinct and recognizable.

greenstar

First Post
The skybridge ahead spans the distance between platforms attached to the sides of two different towers-Dalannan Tower and the Kelsa Spire. A body lies on the floor of the bridge, and you can see a mixture of rain and blood pooling around it. A leather satchel, still clutched tightly in the body's hand, lies in the expanding puddle of water and gore.

Pinnacle

First Post
Seeing the obvious sign of violence, C quickly draws out his warhammer and looks around for the culprit. If he doesn't see anything, he moves to where the body lies and stands defensively to let the others get a closer look.

Arabesu

watching

Ro'garth, a bit late to notice the scene, sidles up and looks about for whereever the form disappeared to.

"Did you see where the shadow disappeared?" he asks to no one in particular as he looks about?

Spot check DC 26

renau1g

First Post
Seeing the body lying there, Cole runs forward and attempts to staunch the bleeding, tearing off pieces of his cloak to use as a tourniquet. Hoping he's not too late he whispers a prayer to Dol Dorn as he works on the individual, counting on the others to locate the perpetrator.

Heal (1d20+8=17)

greenstar

First Post
Ro'garth can't see the figure anywhere. Cole tries to heal the body but he's already dead having succumbed to wounds made by the cloaked figure's weapon.

greenstar

First Post
The satchel, obviously well made and stylish, contains quills and inks, six blank sheets of fine Karrnathi paper, a wrapped apple, and a journal.

Remove ads