• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forgotten Forge

renau1g

First Post
"I'm afraid I don't know. Perhaps if you have a dwarven friend he might know more about this place, but I'm stumped. It seems like this place retains some of his presence, as it was probably a temple, if I'm not mistaken. However, we weren't sent here by the church of Omatar, so perhaps this is a mystery we leave for another day. I know I'm anxious to see the sun again. Cole will say as he leans against the wall near where they entered. Noticing Rogarth's attempts, Cole will add"Once our shifter friend finishes any investigations, of course"

Vertexx69

First Post
Thalmarose takes a turn around the building to see if he can sense any hidden alcoves or compartments in the walls or floor. "Somehow I don't think there has been any worship here since before I was born. But it could also be an extremely well hidden fascade." Active Search: (1d20+10=12)

greenstar

First Post
Thalmarose searches everywhere he can but can't find hidden alcoves or compartments. Rogarth doesn't see anything interesting but thinks this would be a good place to rest.

renau1g

First Post
While Thalmarose and Rogarth are investigating the ruin, Cole will stand guard outside the entrance to the building, most likely with C. After he sees their fruitless searches coming to a close he'll ask "Does anyone need a chance to catch their breath or do you want to keep moving? If so, let's see what else is down here. C if you wouldn't mind leading the way, I'll follow behind."

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Ooh, I bet it's bat spit!" Kim then raises her finger to her nose, "There's a rule that you always keep bat salive in three 'dose' containers!" she says, matter-of-factly.

Vertexx69

First Post
Wearily, the elf looks over at the goblin rooting in the rubble, and can't help smirking for a moment before his face returns to it's usual stoic mask. "Mmm I do love me a good dose of bat spit every once in a while. But only the quality stuff, none of that low quality - caged vintage. Let's take a peak." He steps over to take a look at the goblin's newly found puddle with his shoulders hanging a bit lower. Spellcraft: (1d20+8=24)

Remove ads