• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Colony

J. Alexander

First Post
The Colony

"The troop expenses will be as follows...the first year they are free, every year thereafter the colony will be responsible for 25 percent per year so on the 5th anniversiary the colony will be paying 100 percent of it's cost. As to the cost, the titel of baronet goes for 50,000 silver,,,,how many wouldyou like to purchase?"

J. Alexander

First Post
Decesion

Finally tiring of the questions, the spokesman says "Well gentlemen...who is in and who is out.....I will need a decision before we can move to the next stage of the meeting"

Leif

Adventurer
Hennett, Ranger / Druid

OOC: Hennett looks dubiously from one to another of his fellow candidates and tugs nervously at his beard. He looks determined NOT to be the first one to decide one way or the other.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Randal Lucius Stormweaver

It seems somebody needs to break the ice and take a plunge. So, it can as well be me. I'm in. And I'll take the title bound to colony.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Ederin nods, calm on his face. "I am willing to buy a patent, tied to the colony itself, and participate to any endeavor to further its growth and expansion".

Lou

Explorer
Alton Kanri, Human Cloistered Cleric/Battle Sorcerer of the Light

J. Alexander said:
"As to the cost, the titel of baronet goes for 50,000 silver,,,,how many wouldyou like to purchase?"

"If you will provide financing for the baronet patents, I will buy two, tied to my barony. Any land included with them? One will be for my man, and the other I will use to recruit." says Alton. "I am in all the way." Alton grins and looks around the table at the others.

Leif

Adventurer
Hennett, Ranger/Druid

"Hmm, I am loath to purchase a title, as that seems to go against the grain of the whole idea of titles. How would long-established nobility ever accept these newly bought-and-paid-for "nobles" as being their equals? No, you can keep your "rubber-stamp nobility," and I will trust to the powers that be to grant unto me whatever honors that my honest and dedicated deeds merit. But, having said all of that, I cannot refuse your challenge. Count me in!"

Scotley

Hero
Alvar

"I share some of Hennet's concerns, but I trust that I will be able to earn the respect of the old nobility for my new title in due course. I'll take a patent for a Barony and a brace of Baronets as well. I'm confident I can find worthies to take them."

Nightbreeze

First Post
As is if it was an afterthought, Ederins adds "Actually I'd like to take one patent for a baronet, too. I hope that further patents can be purchased later?" Then he mutter to himself, in a hardly audible way "She would kill me if I don't take a title for her"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pandak Kaswitikan

"I'm in as well, fully and completely. I'll take a Patent tied to the Colony, and a Baronet Patent as well. I will pay for both outright."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads