The future of Juxtaposition - The Vote

W

WizO_Adele

As previously discussed Juxtaposition is being removed as a supported main setting. This vote is to determine its replacement. The marketplace, or something similar, will remain the main choice for the setting environment, with the second setting room to be determined largely by the patrons after the setting is decided.

The setting options are as follows:

Integrate the Marketplace with Greyhawk - Placing it in the same realm as CRT*
Integrate the Marketplace with Greyhawk - Placing it in a different realm than CRT*
Eberron
Forgotten Realms
Homebrew
Sigil/Planescape

*One or both subsettings could in theory still become more restrictive in nature pending the results of the Greyhawk poll, and the views of the patrons.

Following the final results of this poll, another discussion and poll will be held to determine the exact locale within the chosen setting. Additional discussions and polls will be held to determine other setting information, including but not limited to: second room theme/location, setting restrictions, setting features.

Nevine

First Post
'Lo! Did Planescape claw itself from its earthen grave of abandoned settings to do battle with the Realms!

One.

Last.

Time.

J

JudeSedai

::laughs:: We'll have to see what happens with that, won't we? Personally, I'm hoping for the Realms 'cause I've got a few characters from there.

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

Any surprises here?

One more vote for the original planar gateway city...

Edit: As a side note, Adele: Will you be verifying votes to ensure that each individual only places one vote, rather than multiple user names of the same person voting multiple times? Because I suspect that may occur and greatly skew the result.

Dontella

First Post
I concur..

I do hope we check to make sure that this was a fair and valid vote, as oddly, FR suddenly has doubled in size, in the span of five minutes flat. And while it might be possible, I find it highly improbable that such an event could occur within the span of just moments..

Please, Please make sure the vote is fair and valid...

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

I know for a fact that there's multi-voting now from watching the logged in user listing. The last 8-10 votes for Forgotten Realms have been names belonging to the same person...

Nevine

First Post
A left! A right! Hey, FR is using brass knucks! The ref makes the titan setting discard them...and Planescape is back in the fight!

B

Bhryn Astairre

I voted Planescape.

Especially in the light of multiple user-name cheating.

Remove ads