• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The GMF Campaign (The Dreams)

Nightcloak

First Post
themind said:
He then acts as to try and speak through the ring, if it actually does it. "I wonder if this is really working. This seems very fascinating. If anyone can hear me, let me know."

Whoa! A voice indeed speaks within his head. He tries to speak back, "I hear you Elden. I hope you can hear me too."

derbacher

Explorer
"Well-met, friend dwarf. Though I know not how, I do indeed 'recognize' you, as well as these others, from a most strange and puisant dream I had this previous eve".

To the group:

"Well my new-found friends, what mischief might we be up to this day?"

OOC: Ring is still onn the hand.

Game On!

ChaosEvoker

First Post
A man that can only be described as chaos incarnate, walks up to the eight.

"Mischeif indeed, warrior. Mischeif indeed..."

With a flick he pulls out a gold ring.

"You all have these I suggest you put them on and learn to use them. In the meantime, these dreams you had, I felt them. The dreams sent a ripple through the weave, and though it was subtle, a sorceror of my level, very sensitive to the weave, coudl feel it. I have determined through careful reasearch and a bit of luck that you ahve a destiny to stop a great evil from coming to this world. I suggest you place some pieces together. Perhaps the new young cleric here can provide you with some knowledge on the matter. otherwise, I suggest you ask around the local clergies. I'll be seeing you all in the future..."

With that, the man fades away, almost as if he was never there.

Rapida

First Post
"Heh, I don't be considering myself very knowledgeable on matters such as these. I spent most of my training working on the forge. So which of yah got a ring with my name on it?"

He hops down from the stool with his food and sits with the group.

MarkCsigs

First Post
@Dorn: "Greetings Dorn. The Runehammer name is spoken with respect amongst the Dwarves of my home citidel. Well met! Zanis Hammersing here, and I am pleased to make your acquaintence."

MarkCsigs

First Post
Zanis eyes the group, and decides he must be missing out on something by not wearing the ring. Warily, he takes it back out of his pouch and hesitantly slips it onto his finger.

@the group: "Tis against my better judgement to be trusting these dreams and this magical ring ... but then again if I always used my better judgement I wouldn't be much of an adventurer, now would I? heh, heh ...

Zanis looks at his ring hand like he expects it to immediately turn black and fall off or something ...

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Leon looks down at his ring, feeling the arcane energies change, shift, a bit. He sees one name replaced by another, Dorn, a dwarven name, well, John was a paladin, maybe this person would be too. He decided that it was about time to return inside.

"Greetings Dorn, the Runehammer name is spoken with respect amongst dwarves of my home citadel." I heard spoken from Zanis, the suave dwarf he had taken a liking to earlier. Well, if Zanis liked him, I should too.

I shambled over to Dorn, asking him- "So? How did the night treat you?" I looked him up and down, about my same hight, but a little taller, and a lot more heavy-set. He was wearing a clerics garb, obviously a cleric of the forge, at the numerous symbols he wore ((I hope))...

I sat next to him, and looked up at him. "I'm a spell rogue, meself..." I confided, "I couldn't take my old tribes banishment of magic, they were very harsh, so I left them, and became half rogue, half sorcerer, I still do follow at least that tradition, every third son becomes a rogue, I just added my own spin."

themind

Explorer
"Wow, I heard that." exclaims Elden at Arathan's responce.

After the mystery man make shis speech and leave, Elden seems a little nervous. "I don't know about that guy. But he did give us a destination to check out. Why not go check out the temple, after we eat of course." he says as he starts to eat his breakfast.

Nightcloak

First Post
Arathan looks at Elden, the others, the spot the mysterious stranger occupied seconds before, and finally his own breakfast. He looks back to Elden with a shrug, "Sounds good to me" as he sits to finish his meal.

Remove ads