• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The GMF's Greater Ressurection

Catavarie

First Post
Nightcloak said:
I'd give it a wirl if I new what it was :confused:

Seriously. what is this IM. Is it like the PM function for registered users?

- Nightcloak The Tech Challenged

IM = Instant Messenger (AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, Trilian {really a program that incorporates mulitple IM clients})

Its good if your able to be online with who ever it is your trying to chat with at the same time. The down side is usually the max word count is around 250 words before you have to start a new message. A bit restrictive at times.

Alright, two very big bits of business here.

Firstly, everyone needs to pop over to the Forumer and Aceboard forums right now, set up a profile, and start participating. We're currently trying to gauge what works and what doesn't, and it's hard to do if half of the people are here and the others are there.

Second, I need everyone to please put a link to here in your signature. If people actually know we exhist, and have the opportunity to pop in, that will make our lives much easier in terms of recruitment.

Rapida

First Post
I refuse to go to the aceboards, they are just to ugly. I will put the link in my sigs on the other message board I post at. I would do it here but I don't go anywhere else besides this forum.

Rapida said:
I refuse to go to the aceboards, they are just to ugly. I will put the link in my sigs on the other message board I post at. I would do it here but I don't go anywhere else besides this forum.
Heh, same here. This is the only ENWorld forum I've ever posted in, yet if it hadn't been for the server crash I'd have over 700 posts here. I should probably get posting other places here come to think of it, if only for the sake of advertising. But I fear the outside world. :uhoh:

Oh, and yeah, I totally agree that the aceboards are crappy. The Forumer ones look positively beautiful in comparison.

Rapida

First Post
One of you mods need to make a sticky that points out the new forum to any late comers. That way they don't wander around here for to long.

Remove ads