• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gnoll/Zombie/Illithid Showdown

What is your favorite race of the three choices?

• Gnolls!

Votes: 39 28.7%
  • Zombies!

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Illithids!

Votes: 77 56.6%

dave_o

Explorer
I wouldn't call them there Zombers a race, since they're undead of other races.

BUT I VOTED FOR THEM, ANYWAY!

Utrecht

First Post
While you had the one I would have voted for - there seems to be quite a few others that did not make it onto the poll....

Where are dragons, orcs, kobolds, Rakashas..... etc?

aurin777

First Post
I just grabbed the most voted for, that I saw, anyway. Minotaurs, Dragons, and Kobolds are all other valid choices.
~~Brandon

Chauzu

First Post
Well, I want something creepy, that means zombies or illithids. I voted for illithids even though its sort of a tie for me.

doctorjeff98

First Post
of the three...

zombies!

zombies in movies, zombies in books, zombies in video games, and zombies in RPG's...and yes zombies in the newspapers (You know you read the Weekly World News when standing in the grocery line---lots of game ideas in that underappreciated gem!)

oh yeah, did I mention my vote for zombies?

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Chauzu said:
Well, I want something creepy, that means zombies or illithids. I voted for illithids even though its sort of a tie for me.

Gnolls are creepy if they're corrupted demon-worshipping humans. However, I voted for Illithids.

-- Nifft

Angcuru

First Post
I would have voted kobolds. They have a special place in my heart after constantly slaying each an every one of my LVL 1 Wizards from 2nd edition.:)

Remove ads