• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Goblin Defense Fund

Clavis

First Post
Stop unthinking adventurers from killing Goblins!

By now, we certainly have advanced to the point where we know that innocent Goblins do not deserve extermination.

Not when they make such excellent slaves for working the mines, cleaning latrines, sweeping chimneys, and catching rats.

Of course, you've got to put a mask on the ugly little buggers. But whipping them daily can become a fun activity for the whole family!

Forrester

First Post
tensen said:
That website really needs to have a link to Jim Hines' Goblin Quest series!!!

Holy crap . . . wasn't even aware of this series. I will definitely check it out -- and I'll have to contact this Hines fellow and let him know about our site :).

I'll definitely be adding a link to this . . .

Forrester said:

Does that dude pull bricks out of brick walls with his ass when he leans against them?

serious.jpg

Last edited:

Hairfoot

First Post
That's great! I wanted to do something similar for old-style halflings when 3E came out, but I lack the will or creativity.

For the record, I wanted the 4E race array to include gobbos in a medium/small combo of 4 racial types: Human/old-style halfling, elf/new halfling, dwarf/gnome, and hobgoblin/goblin.

jonathan swift

First Post

And once I get my next paycheck I may just donate a couple bucks or so to make up for your time having to deal with that guy on the Wizards forums.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Forrester said:

Wow. I knew some people on those boards can be uptight but, wow :confused: .

By the way. A comic by the name "Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic" is not explicitly about goblins but the first 50 or so strips are doing a good job showing the life of one particular goblin in quite positive light. You might want to check it out and maybe add a link to your "goblinks". ;)

Remove ads