• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Grand Tour

Nugan

First Post
Incensius said:
How the hell do i get my avatar back??????

Step by step:
1. Click on the User CP button at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the Edit Option tab.
3. Scroll down to the "Change Avatar" button at the bottom of the screen and click ont it.
4. Select your Avatar on the list and click "Ok" (or Save Changes or whatever it says)

Hope this Helps. :)

EDIT: Looks like Bailey beat me to it by a few seconds. Oh well, I tried.

F

Fenmarel

I got a question, can we use custom avatars? If so how do we go about getting them approved?

Jason

Nugan

First Post
Fenmarel said:
I got a question, can we use custom avatars? If so how do we go about getting them approved?

I'm not sure how it will be on these boards. On the old boards you had to either be a moderator or make some sort of special contribution in order to recieve one.

W

WizO_Reesa

On the old boards, custom avatars were provided to users as awards for contests, contributions, etc. It is the same thing for these boards. Sorry.

W

WizO_Bailey

I heard at one point Jedi and Paradox were thinking about bring that option to everyone, but you'd have to visit one of their boards and see what they've said about it. Othwise the chances are you'd probably never find out since we never do. ;)

W

WizO_Adele

I spoke with Paradox about that last night, and although the idea had been tossed about, certain security issues caused it to be set aside. For the time being avatars will remain the way they were on the previous boards.

Remove ads