• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gray King - A game of morally gray fear - Calling Zurai!

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Move this thread?

Isida. You may want to have the moderators move this thread to the 'Talking the Talk' forum and then create a IC only thread. That way we can keep the IC and OOC discussions separate Just a thought. :)

Zurai

First Post
This thread IS in the Talking the Talk forum :p I assume the IC thread link is just temporary until Isida gets the real IC thread up.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ferrix, sorry you couldn't make it this time around.

Free Xenon - You have chosen a pair of Traits instead of a pair of Flaws. I have no real objections (even though I technically didn't say anything about Traits), but remember, Flaws grant feats if taken.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Errrmmmmm.... Hmmm.... Your right. :eek:
This is my first time using them (traits or flaws) .... I didn't look so closely and I was aware of the Flaw/Feat thing, but it never clicked. :\

Thanks for letting me keep them. :heh:

I have had similar bumblings with point-buy games. These PbP are the only places I have ever used Point-Buy.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Free Xenon - If you wanted to swap out one or both of your traits for flaws so you could get more feats, that's fine with me. But if you want to keep the traits, that's fine too. And no on HAS to take flaws either, it was just an option. :)

Remove ads