• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Gray Spire (Game)

Droon

First Post
Dreylin -
georges.gif
They look at you and shrug, "Nothing better to do." They look back at the ditch. "The two snobs in there tents and the weird elf kid." He gives a quick smile to a passing young lady. "So black 1? Yea, I didn't like the name ether once I heard it. Looks like there's 10 of us." He looks at the Camp with the white flag. "I think we got lucky tho, the girls in that camp, Man. I think they might be nobles, or something. Else how did they get such a big tent?" He shrugs again, "Well whatever we'll find out eventually."

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dreylin smiles. "Unless the first test is to see how long we can go without girls," he jokes poorly.

OOC: Does it looks like there are 10 members in each group, or is that simply the number in Black 1?

Droon

First Post
Bazut -
stallion.gif
As you walk up to the elf, he looks at you, "What do you mean?" He stands up brushing away some grass. "I'm just wondering what this pit is here for. Unlike the rest of these hooligans I wish to become a true Evanúrtai. My father is one and his father and his fathers father was one, and I will be one as well." He looks at you closer, "Your a dwarf." he pauses a second, "Good." He waves at the pit. "I think we will be building something here. I think they wish for us to work as a team to build a house or fort. I'm not sure yet, they won't give us any information."

Dreylin -
OOC: 10 per color camp.

Last edited:

Lordgrae

First Post
Ars takes his pack and dons the tabard. To the clerk "May I inspect the tent? Also, will it be large enough for everyone due to sleep in it? Who took the other two black tents? Can we move into those if there is room available?"

Droon

First Post
Ars -
The clerk pages though his notes and says, "The two that already got tents for your camp was Initiate Marduke, and Initiate Luncan. They should be others from black 1. They had taken the 2 medium sized tents." The medium sized tents can hold 4 people, the small tents can hold 2 people (A regular one).

Anthony -
You make your way to the offices and you meet Ars on the way you get your tabbard and some gear, but Ars got the tent. After you leave the office with your stuff you start asking around for some information. You find out that the girls at the White camp had bought there own tent, and they might be willing to sell the ones they got from the offices.

At this point it's getting dark. A few of the camps have already stared camp fires.

OOC: For a better understanding of the camp set up, there is a single dirt path that runs between the 2 girls and boys grounds, and the fence is put on ether side of the path.

The Camp -
Initiate Marduke, and Initiate Luncan seem to be shut in there tents pritty tight. The three boys that were at the fence are now around a camp fire behind the ditch. They introduce themselves as:
georges.gif
Georges
taggart.gif
Taggart
rock.gif
Rock, "Mr. Elf is already asleep, His name is Stallion."
stallion.gif
The elf says, "Elves do not sleep." Sitting up in a mediating position. Slowly Breathing in and out.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dreylin helps with building the fire and whatever else they need to do [he also takes a moment to get the supplies offered from the office]. He sits at the fire with the others and frowns as he looks at the two larger tents and how a single boy had taken each of them. He dislikes such attitudes and has a feeling that he will not particularly like either boy. "Are we going to get them to share?" he asks, motioning the tents.

OOC: Is food offered? If not, Dreylin will eat some rations, offering some to the others if they're willing and have nothing of their own.

Droon

First Post
Dreylin -
rock.gif
"Ah, thanks for the offer." Takes a ration, "I haven't eaten since this morning, Taggart there made some rabbit stew. Mr. elf there seems a little rude but he's really a nice guy, he caught the rabbit on the way here and shared it."

stallion.gif
The elf opens his eyes, and "Ehem, Evanúrtai help those less fortunate than themselves." His posture softens, "I would have caught more but the forest on this island is...odd. I do not think it wise to go in there alone." Glaring at the tents, "As for those boys, they will not last long, I don't know how they could have possibly be given a letter of recommendation."

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dreylin continues to eye the two tents. "I don't know," he says, wondering the same thing. "Perhaps they managed to do something impressive despite their selfish tendancies. Or perhaps there's some other reason we don't know of. Still, I can't help but wonder how many of us will manage to make it through the training and the consequences of failing."

Droon

First Post
OOC: You guys can still do things prior to this, questions as well. Oh and I also found my Game Calander, it's Monday - June 10th, 1327.

The sun rises early around 5am, a light wind from the north blows in, a hint of salt water in the air.
stallion.gif
If anyone is awake, Stallion is up, his tabard donned. He starts to walk out of the camp, as well as a few boys and girls. One two of the girls you notice as:
ferenan.jpg
Varen the other as
Kyre-1.jpg
Kyre, It looks like they came from the White camp.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads