• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E The Great International Pathfinder Give Away (a chance at 3 books!)

Trollitc

First Post
Hi Folks,

The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game system is one I greatly enjoy running and playing. I enjoy it so much I’ve started writing some small expansions for the system. Now I’d like to share my enjoyment of Pathfinder by giving away everything any group would need to run a full Pathfinder campaign. That means the Pathfinder Core rule book, the Pathfinder Bestiary, and the Pathfinder GameMastery Guide. All in hard cover, bundled together and shipped to anywhere in the world I can legally ship to from the US – all for one lucky winner.

In addition to winning three brand new hard covers, I’ll also include download codes for every Pathfinder expansion document I’ve created. Five other winners will also receive all of these PDFs for free, and 10 additional winners will receive one Pathfinder compatible PDF for free as well. 16 winners in all!

Thanks!
-Ben

Trollitc

First Post
Hi Jason!

The PDFs are on DriveThruRPG - I've also sent (or in some cases will be sending shortly) copies to Piazo. I get the feeling you don't see all of those emails though you'd have an inbox bursting at the seems.

Many of them are in the process of being revised and updates will be uploaded in the next month or two. :) Ahhh updates.

-Ben

Last edited:

Trollitc

First Post
Thanks!

The contest is going along quite well! The books are right here at my desk and it's going to be hard to part with them. :)

Also, the kickstarter project is doing very well! 55%! If this gets funded, I'll be doing another Pathfinder give away just like this one but with more stuff.

-Ben

Remove ads