The Heretic of Wyre

Jumbie

Explorer
This is my first post on these boards.

Someone posted an exerpt of this story (with credit and a link) on the BioWare forums. I read the exerpt and decided to check out the rest of this story.

I've just finished reading page three and I must say that I'm really enjoying it.

I've never played DnD although I understand the basics of the game from little tidbits that I've picked up from Neverwinter Nights somewhat "bastardized" version and statements made on the Bio boards from experienced players, but I'm really, really liking this story and the use of magic and creatures such as the succubus that seemed like stupid monsters in a game to me. It's really putting a new perspective on things for me.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that what I've read so far has been awesome and I look forward to reading more.

Oh yeah, I realize that this is a continuation of another adventure and I was wondering if someone could post a link to that thread.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Jumbie

Explorer
My thanks to you both.

I'm on to the Rape of Morne now, and it's awesome. The good thing about being so far behind is that I have lots of reading to do and don't have to be left hanging waiting for updates :D

Once I'm through with that, I'll start over at the beginning. It just doesn't make any sense to me to go from the middle to the start and then to the end. Plus, I want to know what happens...

Man, this is an awesome story!!

Remove ads