The Heroquest Superchest (Over 1000+ Pieces)

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]TheGame Tile Warehouse, Heroquest Superchest[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hiall. I'd like to announce my efforts at creating a huge andinexpensive supplement replacement and expansion set of tiles thatgive you all of the tile types the original Heroquest came with andmuch, much more. I have introduced dozens of new types of tiles withhighly detailed artwork for anyone who missed out on the original orwho is seeking exciting new elements to add to their game.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Asthe original is now out of print I have re-created all of the piecesneeded to play (with the exception of the monsters and characters) -but if there is enough interest I will work on these too. I have usedmy own artwork but styled it similarly to the HQ artwork.

[/FONT] HQ Chest Pack Promo.png

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Someminor modifications may be made as I progress but right now theSuperchest contains:[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]150square chits[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]150round chits[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]56small cards[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]224large cards[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]100card stands[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]madeup of:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
FURNITURE:
6Armory (Mixed, inc. Shields) Heavy Armour (Halberd, Pole Axe,Two-Handed Sword, Mace, Morning Star) *Reverse Empty Racking
4Magical Armory (Staffs, Wands, Circlets) * Reverse Empty Racking
2Fireplaces
2Thrones
2Sorcerers Table
6Bookcases (two types) * Reverse Wooden Panneling
6Wardrobes * Reverse Wooden Panneling
2Alchemical Desks
2Tables of Alchemical Equipment
6Empty Tables (3 types)
2Tables with Orcs Card Game and Betting
6Tables with Banquet
2with HQ map showing secret treasure location
2Torture Rack
4Sarcophagus *Reverse Opened Tomb
9Gravestones (3 types) (rear open tombs needed)
4Manacled Skeletons (2 types)
4Empty Dungeon Wall Manacles (2 types)
4Cage Open ( snake pit trap on reverse)
4Cage with Skeleton
2Iron Maiden (reverse side closed)
4Forge with Hot Tongs
1Telescope
1Orrery
1Curios Cupboard
1Chalkboard with Geometric Figures
6Stained Glass Windows with Sill
6Balcony Views (3 types / reverse shows firelit study)
12Stairways (4 Types: mossy, darkened stone, to water (red/blue), dropinto void/rope hanging down)

SPECIALEFFECTS:
6Magical Portals (Elemental-Based)
6Magical Traps

DOORS:
7Types of Closed Door:
18Wooden with Handle 18 closed
4Rusted Steel Prison Door with Slot & Tumblers 4 closed
4Mahogany Study Door 4 closed
4Overgrown Foliage Garden Door 4 closed
4Light Wood with Iron banding 4 closed
4Magically Sealed Door *(Reverse side enhanced magic)
4Portcullised Doorways *reverse side open)

HALLWAYS
25Hallways (5 types)

SQUARECHITS:
TreasureChests:
8Empty
4with Gold
4with Silver
4with Jewels
4with Assorted Treasure

TreasureChest Traps:
8Gas (4 types Green/Yellow/Purple/Grey)
4Straight Single Spear
4Diagonal Double Spear
4Poisoned Tip Spear Array
4All-Directional Spear Array

Traps:
4Upward Spiked Pit Trap
4Edge Spiked Pit Trap
4Longer Spiked Pit Trap
4Longer Edge Spike Pit Trap
4Gas Traps (two types)
4Bottomless Pits
6Filling Sand Trap
4Snake Pit Trap
4Fire Pit Traps
6Cracked Tile
6Pressure Plate
2Discarded Backpack
2Discarded Satchel
4Ascending/Descending Ladder
4Wells (2 types)
8Closed Crates
4Crack in Wall Secret Door
4Crack in Wall with Light Beam Secret Door
8Wooden Trapdoor
14Blocked Stone
6Rolling Boulder

ROUNDCHITS:
10Sealed Barrel
10Dislodged Lid
FULL:
5Corn
5Grain
5Rice
5Potatoes
5Fermenting Wine
5Grapes
5Severed Arms and Legs Body Parts
5Water
5Beans
5Fish
5Honey
5Pumpkins
5Wheat
10Silver Coins
5Salt
5Descending Ladder

RESIDUAL:
5Grain
5Rice
5corn
5Potatoes
5Rats
5Fermenting Wine
5Body Parts
5Water
5Fish
5Wheat
5Salt

CORPSECARDS
4Slain Fimir (sword/spears)
4Slain orc with Backpack *reverse Dead Orc lying on Back
4Slain Orc Dismembered (Green)
4Slain Orc Dismembered (Brown)
12Slain Orcs (*reverse 4 holding scroll, 4 holding bag, 4 withbackpack)
4Slain Goblin (2 types)
4Orc killed with own Morning Star (*reverse with Backpack)
4Skeleton in pieces *reverse knocked prone

SHOPDOORS:
1Apothecary
1Appraiser
1Fish Stall
1Fruit Stall
1Herbalist
1Iron Monger
1Mercenaries for Hire
1Stafferys
1Traders
1Tavern
1Goldsmith
1Fletcher
1Armorers
1Weaponry
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Theabove list may undergo some minor modifications - but the GTWHeroquest Superchest is approximately 580 pieces for $99.99 USD (+postage). And most of these pieces are double-sided - that is,depicting a different image; so essentially you're getting over 1000pieces for just under $100. + 100 card stands.

That'sless than 1c a piece.

Availablesoon.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Please PM me if interested.[/FONT]

Ok, so maths isn't my strong point - graphic design is. my bad. 3am does funny things to a man.

So that's less than 10c a piece because there are more than 1000 separate images.

Cherno

Explorer
I think some of the card images could use some refining. The weapon rack in particular has ugly jagged outlines (the rack itself and the axe, most prominently). Otherwise, I think the set is a good idea :)

Hi cherno. I appreciate the constructive comments, thank you.

At the size shown yes you can see some outlining and imperfections, but the size of the tiles is much, much smaller when printed, wherein at that size the jagged outlining is muted and the outlining helps raise the object out of the background at miniature scale.

[http://gametilewarehouse.wix.com/rpgtilesupply#!blank/cdzg]

But I will look into more precise image capture in future. Thanks for the links too - these miniature pieces could suit D&D and most table-top fantasy RPGs too I think.

Heroquest Spell Expansion Pack (90+ Spells)

I have recently completed a new & giant Spellpack expansion for Heroquest with 10 new types of magic with 9 spells each, available to order here: http://gametilewarehouse.wix.com/rpgtilesupply#!card-packs/cf8n

89d7c0_f5f379c7367a4271b888e289782f4dca.png_srz_p_600_150_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

The Ten Magic Types are:

Ice Magic engages the element of Ice to control weather and summon forth caustic coldness and fashion it into shapes and forces inc. ice-based beasts. Ice magic allows the caster to resist heat.

Auric (or Gilded) Magic taps into the deep reservoir of intuitive knowing of the operation of world forces deep inside the earth and deep inside the mind. It involves Detection Spells and power of Metals. The Auric Sorcerer relies on stores of gold to enact many spells inc. the ability to turn a creature to gold, superheat gold to act as an explosive grenade or weapon enhancement or tear through walls with molten torrents.

Weedcraft engages the ability to tap into the physics of plantlife and exercise control over greenery to manipulate the harmful and helpful aspects of plants. Weedcraft involves rapid growth of tangling, toxic weeds, toxins and poisons, bountiful food sources and healing herbs, as well as the growth and command of giant ferocious plants.

Ember Magic engages intense destructive fire spells from sources of fire such as torches, fireplaces or firegems. It also taps into the red wavelength of light allowing infra red vision, allows the caster to resist cold, and use fire for explosive, guiding or protective purposes.

Tempest Magic engages the elements of Strong Wind and Destructive Invisible Forces. Using a wide range of powerful currents to teleport, create confusing fog, travel safely over traps, blast through doors, levitate creatures or objects or summon a ferocious elemental.

Chthonic Magic engages the Undead both Evoking and Dispelling. This powerful darker set of arts allows a magician to weild a powerful two-handed sword by calling on their primal ancestor, stitch together corpses to create an abomination, restore lifefore or cause the dead to expel their treasures from the grave, divine secrets, plant suggestions, harm from great distances, and summon a powerful skeletal gaunt.

Waftcraft engages the subtle elements of Breeze, Draughts, Smoke, Air currents and Stealth. The magician has the power to clear the clouds above to read the stars and gain benefits for the whole party, to turn themselves or a group invisible and remain so even when acting on the environment, to exploit cracks to gain access to sealed sections of map, convince creatures through whispers to abandon their weapons and other subtle arts that employ gentle wind.

Tectonic Magic engages the elements of Hardened Earth, Raising/Lowering Land & Quakes to manipulate ground and stone to devastating effect, cause or cure petrification and cast on themselves or others a range of strong protections.

Aegis Magic solidifies Auric currents to create immensely powerful protective shields and wards from plants, animals, evil, spirits/ghosts and elements as well as the ability to permanently sharpen weapons and confuse with illusion.

Psyche Magic exploits the tapped power of the mind allowing shape-changing, telekinesis and powerful tricks of the mind such as ESP and hypnosis and impenetrable energetic wards.

However, I've also made the Back Template + Artwork for the Ember, Ice, Tectonic & Wind Magic types available as free downloadable images from http://gametilewarehouse.wix.com/rpgtilesupply#!heroquest-fun--freebies/c111s for anyone wishing to make their own private sets using my cover artwork but their own reverse art and spells.

As long as it is not used commercially please feel free to make use of the resources supplied in your private collection.

Cheers,
SA

Working on individual square tiles with the following: Chairs, Benches, Tables, Stools, Arrow Shields, War Drums, Hot Mud Pools, Lava, Fire, Water Pools, Toxic Smoke, Acid Pools, Heated Spring, Mist, Ice, Ice Blocks, Cracked Ice, Icicles, Forest, Logs, Trees, Shrubs, Dirt Rows, Floor Grates, Fire under Grates, Lilypads, Stepping Stones, Vines, Thorns, New Trapdoors, Spider Webs, Narrow Cracks, Deep Water, Crumbled Wall, Crystal Clusters, Gold/Silver/Copper Veins, Puddles, Stumps, Glowing Spheres & Orbs, Narrow Passes, Bridge Tiles, Bushes, Minecarts, Stacks of Books, Stacks of Gold, Stacks of Bones, Broken Floor Tiles with Chasm Below, Mushrooms, Campfire, Fireballs, Firewood, Grassy Knolls, Burrows, Electricity, Steel Strongboxes, Open Crates, Pillars, Treasure Chest Monsters, Mine Cart Tracks.

Remove ads