• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
Not necessarily level by level, but that's somewhat close. And its not necessarily limited to knightly roles. ;)
Do you plan on taking any ideas from the Cavalier PrC (CW) or doing something entirely new?

Knight Otu

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Do you plan on taking any ideas from the Cavalier PrC (CW) or doing something entirely new?
I'll avoid looking at the Cavalier while working on the Cavalrist, but I might still treat on similar grounds. I want to create something new (but not necessarily entirely new).

Bront

The man with the probe
megamania said:
Not very computer savy. How will Google help recover lost info? Does that include storyhours? Should I stop replacing lost segments? Is the world square? Oh my Stars and Garters!
There are instructions, but you can click on the chaced versions of the thread. Idealy, look for ones with archive in the title, they tend to have more per page.

Then save them as HTML only.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Or more productive: working.
Is this work thing you speak of like that place that I have to go to all dressed in uniform and what not and sit around mindlessly droning on for hours at a time?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Lady_Acoma said:
Is this work thing you speak of like that place that I have to go to all dressed in uniform and what not and sit around mindlessly droning on for hours at a time?
No, some work involves nudity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads