• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
I'll avoid looking at the Cavalier while working on the Cavalrist, but I might still treat on similar grounds. I want to create something new (but not necessarily entirely new).
Well, I would have suggested expanding the Cavalier PrC into a base class, or at least taking abilities directly from there. If you're wanting to do it independent of the Cavalier PrC, then I can try to come up with other (but possibly similar) ideas.

ceratitis

First Post
hello hive :)
i took one of those 'what kind of animal are you' quiz and got a bee :) guess i fit here.
i was almost erased by the crash, i think i joined a day or 2 before the back up cos i lost all my posts save 4 and all my subscibed threads :(
but its cool. most of the stuff i liked i copy pasted and saved on word files anyway :)
got to go now, i have a session starting in 20 min and still got an hour drive to get there, bye :)
Z

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Is this work thing you speak of like that place that I have to go to all dressed in uniform and what not and sit around mindlessly droning on for hours at a time?

Sounds like my job. Throw in the jokes about my boss being a redneck and you're there! :p

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Originally Posted by Darth K'Trava
Or more productive: working.

Bront said:
Nah, wouldn't want to be doing that.

Or the work I'm doing now fixing up my epic character for an upcoming short-term campaign. I get to "resurrect" my fav character, Rozhena, the hellion cleric of Torm. :)

You get to resurrect, I got to kill one. Jeff's warforged fighter "Fighter" never knew what hit him.

I created a special warforged charger that worked like the X-men's Warstar. He had a scout class warforged that could hide in his back. He was an artificer that kept casting buffs and repairs on "Smash" whom never went down.

What got the group is he finally went down to -2. The artificer used a feat that allows multiple spells to be caste at once. The group is robbing/collecting goodies from the "dead" warforge whom suddenly has 50+ HPs and attacks!

Beautiful moment. "Flee! F====== Flee!" is what several were screaming as they fled.

Bront

The man with the probe
Darth K'Trava said:
Or the work I'm doing now fixing up my epic character for an upcoming short-term campaign. I get to "resurrect" my fav character, Rozhena, the hellion cleric of Torm. :)
I now have 3 potential LEW adventures to plan. I have one already, but I can't get people to join it (Too many goodie two shoes), I need to plan out another as it's a request, and then a third I need to gather the initial material again, as some of it was lot :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads