• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ceratitis said:
hello hive :)
i took one of those 'what kind of animal are you' quiz and got a bee :) guess i fit here.
i was almost erased by the crash, i think i joined a day or 2 before the back up cos i lost all my posts save 4 and all my subscibed threads :(
but its cool. most of the stuff i liked i copy pasted and saved on word files anyway :)
got to go now, i have a session starting in 20 min and still got an hour drive to get there, bye :)
Z
Hello!

The crash apparently liked you enough not to kill you off. ;)

What kind of session?

kirinke

First Post
*Runs naked through the hive-mind, dancing, yipping and barking like the happy mad-woman she is.
Thank goodness the boards are back up. :cool:

Bront

The man with the probe
kirinke said:
*Runs naked through the hive-mind, dancing, yipping and barking like the happy mad-woman she is.
Well, this meets my approval :)

Naked and wearing a uniform ....?

Stilletto heels, garter and navel piercings? oh my- is that Eric's Grandmom on that table?
Stab my eyes!

ceratitis

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Hello!

The crash apparently liked you enough not to kill you off. ;)

What kind of session?

THE BEST kind!!! a D&D playing session :cool:
actually it wasnt such a great one. i was dead tired and it was our first 'in city' session after a very long time underground so a lot of it was buying stuff, mostly for the other party members cos when we looked at what we had we found i had more magic then all of them just cos we found a bunch of stuff that was good for my char. other then the shopping we tried to get some info but everyone was being snobish or just mean and we didnt get much. i even spent 50 gp on gather information but not once did i manage to roll more then 9 on the dice (about 12 rolls i think) :(
next one will be better, after all not every session can be great right? mostly they are.
Z

ceratitis

First Post
megamania said:
Naked and wearing a uniform ....?

Stilletto heels, garter and navel piercings? oh my- is that Eric's Grandmom on that table?
Stab my eyes!

great
now i have a mental image of eric's grangme wearing stilletto heels and a garter dancing on a table :rolleyes: :face turns green:
what is she doing in this kind of establisment anyhow???
Z

Lady_Acoma

First Post
I invited her for my own amusment. :eek: I have to wear a uniform to work, but as I work alone and I get bored as hell I will never publicly state that I have not been nude a work before. However I won't say for Sure that I have in case someone I work with may by slim chance read these boards.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
kirinke said:
Bront said:
attachment.php

Now we have gone full cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads