• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ceratitis said:
THE BEST kind!!! a D&D playing session :cool:
actually it wasnt such a great one. i was dead tired and it was our first 'in city' session after a very long time underground so a lot of it was buying stuff, mostly for the other party members cos when we looked at what we had we found i had more magic then all of them just cos we found a bunch of stuff that was good for my char. other then the shopping we tried to get some info but everyone was being snobish or just mean and we didnt get much. i even spent 50 gp on gather information but not once did i manage to roll more then 9 on the dice (about 12 rolls i think) :(
next one will be better, after all not every session can be great right? mostly they are.
Z
Sounds rough--you could try a Diplomacy to try to get people to be more friendly to you first.

Jdvn1

ceratitis said:
great
now i have a mental image of eric's grangme wearing stilletto heels and a garter dancing on a table :rolleyes: :face turns green:
what is she doing in this kind of establisment anyhow???
Z
Don't worry, Eric's Grandma looks just like Jennifer Aniston. :uhoh:

Jdvn1

MavrickWeirdo said:
I guess that depends on if you subscribe to kirinke's definition of "adult" or not.
Could we have a clarification?

PieAndDragon

Duncan T
Heya Hivemind

First hivemind post, but bored at work so why not :)

Had a great two D&D sessions over weekend, spanning 18 hours. Playing for first time in a while and running Baltron's Beacon for rabid players.

Kept awake most of last night after watching Braveheart on TV after gaming, thinking of campaign ideas.

Anyone else have a good weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads