• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davies

Legend
What a marvelous plan. I'm sure that there's a lot of money to be made in the field of holding back the tide with your hands.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Quick! I need a character concept for an impromptu 5E D&D game tonight! (Name, background, race, and class; 1st level; all WotC books but no 3PP; Eberron setting.)

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Quick! I need a character concept for an impromptu 5E D&D game tonight! (Name, background, race, and class; 1st level; all WotC books but no 3PP.)
Got any ideas for the general character you want to play? Or does anything go?

The first thing that came to mind was a Satyr Bard based off of the Pied Piper, that plays panpipes and uses enchantment magic to get enemies out of combat (at level one, Sleep and Charm Person would be the best choices).

(Bards don't get their subclass until level 3, but if you get to that level, I'd choose the College of Eloquence).

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Quick! I need a character concept for an impromptu 5E D&D game tonight! (Name, background, race, and class; 1st level; all WotC books but no 3PP; Eberron setting.)

1. Pick a class you haven't played yet in 5e. If you have actually played every class, pick the class you've played least.

2. Pick a race you haven't played yet. If you can't decide, do something funky, like pick a Van Richten lineage.

3. Once you've done 1 & 2, inspiration will immediately come.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
1. Pick a class you haven't played yet in 5e. If you have actually played every class, pick the class you've played least.

2. Pick a race you haven't played yet. If you can't decide, do something funky, like pick a Van Richten lineage.

I worked up a peoples table for my setting, so if I'm really stuck I roll on that, then roll a d12 for class (because artificers don't exist for me).

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™

This is pretty much what I do, I pick something I haven't played yet and then go from there.

I mean, I say that, but I end up playing a Kender Bard everytime so

Confused Power Rangers GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads