• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Great minds. :)

A couple years ago I played a 5e outlander background Half-Orc Barbarian whose orc tribe I said regularly rode axe beaks and I worked hard to make the axe beak mount happen for my character.

joust-arcade-games.gif

A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about playing a barbarian on an axe beak mount. Suddenly someone'll say, like, barbarian, or axe beak, or barbarian on an axe beak mount out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconsciousness.

Or maybe you played joust back in the day. To-may-to, to-mah-to.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Every time someone writes their "hot take" about Dark Sun not actually being problematic, and slavery/muls/halflings aren't really bad if you think about it, and the old legacy books are actually fine the way they are, and etc., my interest in ever playing a Dark Sun campaign diminishes a little bit more. I hate that.
I'll have you know, I thought of, typed up, and deleted about seven jokes here, because it is a serious topic fraught with pitfalls, and I know some people are (quite reasonably) very sensitive about it and I don't want to trigger anything for them, and Poe's Law is a thing. So, insert your own joke, and if it's any good please give me the credit.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I'll have you know, I thought of, typed up, and deleted about seven jokes here, because it is a serious topic fraught with pitfalls, and I know some people are (quite reasonably) very sensitive about it and I don't want to trigger anything for them, and Poe's Law is a thing. So, insert your own joke, and if it's any good please give me the credit.

Yo mama so classless, she's a Marixst utopia.
-RealAlHazred

Wait, no.

Yo mama so classless, she only plays GURPS.
-RealAlHazred

Ryujin

Legend
It was dark. They hoped the pitfalls would go unnoticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads