• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Immortals Handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
historian said:
Hello Krust!

Hi historian mate! :)

historian said:
I was wondering if you have settled on a maximum challenge rating for your immortal scale at this point.

Thanks in advance.

Yes and no. At a certain point there is a set individual maximum, but you can transcend this...however I don't really want to say how at the moment...you'll see. :p

Dark Wolf 97

First Post
Hey U_K!

Just dropping in to say hi, also to say I'm glad you've gotten over to DiceFreaks lately.

Originally posted by Upper Krust.
you'll see.

All the 'very soon' and 'you'll see' is starting to sound like a bad horror flick :lol: .

Golem2176

Banned
Banned
Hi Upper Krust!

I just wanted to know: are you still waiting for the Deities and Demigos stuff to show up in the srd before your book sees use in either pdf or print? I have not heard anything in a while about the Deities and Demigods stuff being integrated to the SRD.

Dark Wolf 97 said:

Hiya mate! :)

Dark Wolf 97 said:
Just dropping in to say hi, also to say I'm glad you've gotten over to DiceFreaks lately.

It was primarily a message board problem that had kept me away for a few months, but thankfully thats all sorted now.

Dark Wolf 97 said:
All the 'very soon' and 'you'll see' is starting to sound like a bad horror flick :lol:

:D

Golem2176 said:
Hi Upper Krust!

Hey Golem matey! :)

Golem2176 said:
I just wanted to know: are you still waiting for the Deities and Demigos stuff to show up in the srd before your book sees use in either pdf or print?

No. Though that did make me rework my Divine Abilities so that I would't need D&Dg. I think there are about a dozen (out of my 128 Divine Abilities) that are fairly similar to the SDAs in that book.

Golem2176 said:
I have not heard anything in a while about the Deities and Demigods stuff being integrated to the SRD.

At this point its irrelevant to me.

I dunno the system through and through but couldn't it be a bit shaky to have some things really similar to something else (and really not have a good case for it being a coincidence)?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Upper Krust,

I may have asked this before but I have a simple mind at times and honesty I don’t recall asking so I will now.

Will there be rules in your book for covering mortals that have been blessed with some of their patron deity’s divine essence? Much like the chosen of the forgotten realms.

Hi Bjorn mate! :)

Revenge of the Bjorn said:
I dunno the system through and through but couldn't it be a bit shaky to have some things really similar to something else (and really not have a good case for it being a coincidence)?

So if WotC create a feat that adds a modifier to attack bonus then no one else can create a similar feat? Of course not. ;)

Brother Shatterstone said:
Upper Krust,

Hiya mate! :)

I may have asked this before but I have a simple mind at times and honesty I don’t recall asking so I will now.

Thats okay - fire away! :)

Will there be rules in your book for covering mortals that have been blessed with some of their patron deity’s divine essence? Much like the chosen of the forgotten realms.

Yes in fact this is integral to the work, since the Disciple and Prophet are the first two Divinity Templates (and like all the others easily customisable as you'll see* when you get the book).

*theres that 'you'll see' again dark Wolf matey! :D

Think of Disciples as another name for 'Chosen of'. Whereas Prophet is more akin to a 'Champion of' - representing the greatest mortal servant of the deity on a given world.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Upper_Krust said:
and like all the others easily customisable as you'll see* when you get the book.
And when will the book be ready for me to "you'll see"? :D

Upper_Krust said:
Think of Disciples as another name for 'Chosen of'. Whereas Prophet is more akin to a 'Champion of' - representing the greatest mortal servant of the deity on a given world.
Sweet! How does the book handle the prophet and the champion of rather unique deities that are not real fighters? Like Sune, Venus, Aphrodite, etc. all three encompass Love and Beauty above all else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads