• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Immortals Handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Hi Upper Krust!

Hey I ’m not sure if you covered it or thought about it but you might want to drop a link to your website in your signature. At least when your website gets done that is. :)

Brother Shatterstone said:
Hi Upper Krust!

Heya Brother Shatterstone mate! :)

Brother Shatterstone said:
Hey I ’m not sure if you covered it or thought about it but you might want to drop a link to your website in your signature. At least when your website gets done that is. :)

I will indeed mate, I was thinking along similar lines myself - but I appreciate the interest and help; thanks! ;)

The other day I was looking into what Peter Molyneux and Lionhead Studios(the guys behind the PC game Black and White among other things) have been up to and I was thinking those guys might take forever and a day to put out a game but it generally tends to be pretty awesome when its finished. Krust's work here should be much the same thing. He's just spent alot of time perfecting it.

Last edited:

Hey Bjorn mate! :)

Revenge of the Bjorn said:
The other day I was looking into what Peter Molyneux and Lionhead Studios (the guys behind the PC game Black and White among other things) have been up to and I was thinking those guys might take forever and a day to put out a game but it generally tends to be pretty awesome when its finished. Krust's work here should be much the same thing. He's just spent alot of time perfecting it.

I agree. It'll be finished when its finished. Knew I should never have said March - what the **** was I thinking. :eek:

Definately April though.

...DOH! :confused:

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Upper_Krust said:
It'll be finished when its finished. Knew I should never have said March - what the **** was I thinking. :eek:

Definately April though.

Any idea of how long it'll be until we have a print version? Heck, do we even know for sure that there will be a print version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads