• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Immortals Handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Brother Shatterstone mate! :)

Brother Shatterstone said:
Anyway I can talk you into talking a little bit more about this one? :D

All followers within your presence gain a bonus feat of your choice - even if they don't make the prerequisites...has to be a feat the deity already has though. ;)

slingbld

Explorer
Kalanyr said:
So is the website up yet since you mentioned it ? I haven't seen a link to it in this thread.

<Gollum Voice>

Yess! Where's the precious (website)?
We Wants it!!

</Gollum Voice>

Hey guys! :)

The website is still not online, primarily because of difficulties in payment that I don't really want to expound upon and will settle myself in due course. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Revenge of the Bjorn said:
Does Divine immensity make a deity very large? Its certainly an interesting idea if so.

It relates to increasing/decreasing size yes. ;)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Fair enough I just saw historian say something about the Class-3000 charts on the website and assumed it was online and I'd just missed i.

/me goes back into Lurker Mode.

historian

First Post
Fair enough I just saw historian say something about the Class-3000 charts on the website and assumed it was online and I'd just missed i.

My bad, the chart I was referring to was something U_K posted on another website. I don't want to speak for Krust, but because he has already posted it elsewhere I doubt he would mind my posting a link if you have interest (the chart has system-specific non-d20 application in addition to general application).

I'll await permission from the big guy himself.

Oh, BTW Krust, I thought you did handle the debate (and yourself) well over 'there'.

There are a lot of different approaches you can take. I like the Wall of the Source in DC, thats an interesting idea.

Indeed this is an interesting approach. :D

Last edited:

Hey Kalanyr and historian mateys! :)

historian said:
My bad, the chart I was referring to was something U_K posted on another website. I don't want to speak for Krust, but because he has already posted it elsewhere I doubt he would mind my posting a link if you have interest (the chart has system-specific non-d20 application in addition to general application).

I'll await permission from the big guy himself.

Sure post away, I'll have it on the website anyway.

historian said:
Oh, BTW Krust, I thought you did handle the debate (and yourself) well over 'there'.

Well you can't please all of the people all of time I guess. I thought I made a pretty good case, but people were still disagreeing with me even though there was no logic behind the disagreement.

You could say Comic fanboys are a microcosm of religious fervour. :D

historian said:
Indeed this is an interesting approach. :D

Still pondering how I could use a similar idea in the IH. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads