• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Immortals Handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Iceflame55 matey! :)

Iceflame55 said:
The site goes up tomorrow? YIPPEE!!!!!!!!! *Starts to bounce around room like Tigger on Speed*

Easy Tigger! :p

As of 10 minutes ago I now own www.immortalshandbook.com

It supposedly (according to the registry site) takes 24 hours to process things during which time I'll try and finish off a few articles for the site I am working on. Hopefully I'll have eveything ready by Thursday night and could have the website online by Friday.

When I get things online I will start a new thread here in the House Rules forum (as sort of a surrogate message board for all things site related) until such time as I get my own message boards set up.

Iceflame55 said:
I'm with Fieari on the lament about the .PDF not being up as fast as the site; but at least it means we're nearly to the Ultimate Prize
:lol: :D :cool:

Well, with the website done I can shortly concentrate on the PDF.

I'll try and update the website every weekend, while working on the PDFs during the week.

historian

First Post
Howdy Krust! :)

It supposedly (according to the registry site) takes 24 hours to process things during which time I'll try and finish off a few articles for the site I am working on. Hopefully I'll have eveything ready by Thursday night and could have the website online by Friday.

When I get things online I will start a new thread here in the House Rules forum (as sort of a surrogate message board for all things site related) until such time as I get my own message boards set up.

Congratulations! :cool:

I'm not dead! Or at least I think not. You miss a couple days of lurking and everything goes crazy...

Anyway glad to see you got the website on track. We're banging on all cylinders now, eh? :D

Iceflame55

First Post
Paragon said:
sweetness

You really have a talent for understatement there, you know that don't you? ;) :D :D

So U_K, since you've got the site, any estimate how long before we can all get our hot little hands (or paws, claws, tentacles, etc.) on the object of our current obsession? :)

Hi all! :)

Appreciate the support.

Does anyone know how to take some screen grabs from dvds? I want to get some screenshots on the website.

Thanks.

poilbrun

Explorer
Upper_Krust said:
Does anyone know how to take some screen grabs from dvds? I want to get some screenshots on the website.
If you're looking the DVD on PC, pausing the DVD when you want to create the screen shot, pressing print screen, and pasting the image in MS Paint should do the trick. Alternatively, there are special programs made for that such as http://www.caltroxsoft.com/products/ace-winscreen.htm . The freeware version only allows you save BMP images, which are quite large, but you can always open them in MS Paint, and Save as a GIF or JPEG. It's easy to find other programs too, by doing a search on screen capture software or here: http://www.tucows.com/scapt95_default.html .

Congratulations on the domain name!

I have a rule for my campaign that says that all but one of the gods is an outsider of some sort (in other words Tezcatlipoca is a demon lord, Odin and Thor are Chaotic celestials, Hades [also known as Anubus:)] rules Mecahanus [properly called Hades] and is a Lawful Neutral outsider, Zeus is the lord of Limbo and king of the Sladdi and a Chaotic Neutral outsider, Beelezbub [the Devil] is treated as a greater god, Set [AKA Loki AKA Cronus] is another demon lord, and Osiris [Thanatos] is a Lawful celestial).

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Upper_Krust said:

Congratulations!

Make sure to mention the thread not only here but on the site so everyone can get there.

Hey poilbrun matey! :)

poilbrun said:
If you're looking the DVD on PC, pausing the DVD when you want to create the screen shot, pressing print screen, and pasting the image in MS Paint should do the trick. Alternatively, there are special programs made for that such as http://www.caltroxsoft.com/products/ace-winscreen.htm . The freeware version only allows you save BMP images, which are quite large, but you can always open them in MS Paint, and Save as a GIF or JPEG. It's easy to find other programs too, by doing a search on screen capture software or here: http://www.tucows.com/scapt95_default.html .

Thanks for the advice mate, I'll try that.

poilbrun said:
Congratulations on the domain name!

Well it was long overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads