• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Imperial Age Design Change

Walt C

Explorer
Hey all!

Just thought I'd update you on our progress. Here's the current breakdown of the main Imperial Age book:

Introduction: Most of the old Game Master's Guide will be in this chapter, establishing themes, campaign styles, etc. London will likely be placed in this chapter.

Hero Creation: The focus of this chapter is "historical," i.e. no matter what type of Imperial Age campaign you run, the stuff in this chapter will complement it. Victorian Occupations was adapted into backgrounds, and Fisticuffs & Swordplay was modified into fighting styles (as per the Warrior's Handbook). This chapter also includes skills, feats, and equipment.

The rest of the book is comprised of chapters that emphasize particular genres: Adventure Stories, Detective Stories, Horror Stories, Occult Stories, and Steam Stories. Each chapter includes GM advice and customized rules. It should be pretty self-evident to guess where the old products slot in :)

Faerie, Fantastical Races, and Victorian Monstrosities are going to be adapted and compiled into a second book.

Walt Ciechanowski
Imperial Age Line Developer
Adamant Entertainment

Walt C

Explorer
Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that The Imperial Age: The True20 Guidebook to Victorian Adventures has been sent to layout.

I'd be happy to answer any questions about the final product, now that it's locked and loaded!

Thanks for your support!

Walt Ciechanowski
Imperial Age Line Developer
Adamant Entertainment

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads