DMs Guild The Jilted Quill - DMs Guild Reviews - Updated on Mondays

DM Howard

Explorer
Hello all,

It has been quite a while since I had to put the fledgling Jilted Quill on hiatus, but I have a little more free time in my life (despite a baby girl coming in April) and I'd like to see if there is any interest in reviving my Jilted Quill reviews.

The format will remain largely the same, but I will be posting each week's reviews as there own thread will links to them on the opening post of this thread. I'm looking at a hesitant February 4, 2019 for the first round of reviews. Check out the details in the opening post, and feel free to send me any questions you might have via PM or my e-mail in the details.

dave2008

Legend
Hello all,

It has been quite a while since I had to put the fledgling Jilted Quill on hiatus, but I have a little more free time in my life (despite a baby girl coming in April) and I'd like to see if there is any interest in reviving my Jilted Quill reviews.

The format will remain largely the same, but I will be posting each week's reviews as there own thread will links to them on the opening post of this thread. I'm looking at a hesitant February 4, 2019 for the first round of reviews. Check out the details in the opening post, and feel free to send me any questions you might have via PM or my e-mail in the details.

I look forward to the return of the Jilted Quill - and I just found out about it!

Remove ads