• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The King is mad - New Release - TLG

Inzae

First Post
Here is another release for Gen Con. This inestimable module was written by a newcomer to the field - Carolyn Parker - and co-produced with the TLG staff. We like to think of it as one of the Troll Lord mods (Parker being a fan and all and now involved in some TLG makeovers).

Anyway here?s to, St Anton?s Fire!

The town of St. Anton is a quiet town. Too quiet. Not so much as a dog can be heard, and no creatures stir in the still of the night. Through back alleys and quiet streets, along the castle walls, and the whole town, all seems transformed into a dreamlike lull. Cobble-stoned paths wind lazily up and down small hills, and in the moonlight, sagging balconies and arching trees bow idly over the streets. There is evil afoot in St. Anton and the people are afraid to leave their homes at night. The Duke's son is dead, murdered by some eldritch power. But there are darker more nightmarish plots still.

The characters have been sought out to find the source of this fear and fix what has been broken. Beware the open streets and moonlit nights to find what lurks in everyone's nightmares.

This module is designed for a party of 4-6 characters of levels 5-7. It is a 48 page soft cover priced at 10.95.

532fa430.jpg

Last edited:

JoeGKushner

First Post
General Reactions

It sounds interesting but to be frank, I'm dead tired of small town adventurers. I mean seriously, almost every publisher doing adventuers started with small town stuff and have moved on to bigger and better things. 48 pages for $10.95 should help it sell and at least it's not meant for begining characters.

On another note, what happened to Codex Germania? That book looked very promising.

Troll Lord

First Post
Ah but my friend, we started with two small towns (Ends Meet in Mortality of Green and Capendu in A Lion in the Ropes) and have published a whole bunch of stuff only to RETURN to the small town. ;)

Now if its big towns your interested check out Heart of Glass. The sea towns are actually three old cities which have merged into one metropolis with all the encumbant baggage!

Steve

53496c00.jpg

JoeGKushner

First Post
The Heart of Glass does sound interesting. I'll have to look it over next time I'm at the old hobby store. This is the one with ideas for Dwarven Forge goods right?

Remove ads