The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Rapida

First Post
GM: I'll get the other tread's combat started and wait until tomorrow to start yours in case Brenwar is coming in.
OOC: I never saw a reply/confirmation for me in the recruitment thread so I assumed I wasn't needed, sorry about that. I realize at this point I'm late, but am I still needed? If not you guys have a good game and I'll hopefully get a chance to play with you guys in the future.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: What Iron Sky says goes, you're welcome to join up [MENTION=30079]Rapida[/MENTION].

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Kauldron currently has 5 healing potions on him. If you'd still like Kauldron to take another that's cool one can never have enough healing potions but, I'm going to be greedy about it neither especially when other people can use it as well.

Kauldron's picture is in his wiki profile.

PC:Kauldron (Darksteed) - L4W Wiki

Iron Sky: Would brutal level be on par with R1's Volcanic Dragon/Giant Scorpion fight we did together awhile back? Or would it be a little bit less or more then that? Just so I can gauge it somewhat.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] Gil is actually level 4, you have him as level 6 in the original post. Darksteed, we can wait, there will be time in between matches to transfer them to the most needy.

Rapida

First Post
Behind the group, the sound a lot of plate armor moving very quickly is heard. As you turn you can see a human covered in armor trying to make his way down the crowded pier, his progress is considerably slowed by the numerous people ignoring his requests to clear the way. Finally, he arrives at the sign up station.

You can hear him grumbling as he walks up, "That's the last time I pay a street urchin that claims he knows a shortcut to get me to the docks," he quickly begins filling out the paperwork, "I'm Brenwar Holyshield, paladin of Palladys. "
OOC: Character Sheet: Brenwar
There is an image on my sheet that should work.

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
You have any healing potions? Gil asks of the latest arrival, upon hearing his lack, the wizard throws two vials toward the heavily armored human. Everyone should be able to take care of themselves during this trial. If anyone starts to feel too exhausted, I can channel some of the exuberance from another of member of our team, into them. It takes time though, so we should avoid relying on that, and focus on not getting hurt in the first place. the human seems in his element, his fervor building as the time for battle draws closer.

OOC: I see Brenwar is capable, and full of temp HP, but the offer of potions of healing is available if you'd like.

Gil can "transfer" one healing surge per rest via healing infusion, anyone can donate the surge, someone else can heal using it. The power will require one surge from someone, and an extended short rest for it to be useful during a future match, if it was used during the previous match or rest period.

Last edited:

Rapida

First Post
"I'd have to be a fool not to take so gracious an offer, thank you. I have a few prayers that can keep us on our feet, but never hurts to be prepared." Brenwar quickly stows the two vials in easy to reach locations.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: I'm getting the low level group started tonight, which means I won't have time to get you guys going until tomorrow evening. Fortunately, that will give [MENTION=74526]nerdytenor[/MENTION] time to bring Jonathon in. Everyone can entertain themselves with initiative rolls for the first round of combat so we don't have to do that later.

OOC: I would propose the following tactics:
first round is easy, shoot everything with encounter powers using dailies only if something goes wrong. Use action point if you can make the combat end faster.

second round:
Open with encounters, use action point for sure if you didn't use it in the first round as this would be second combat and we should gain AP to have in the third round. Use dailies if they would keep us from getting hammered and keep more dailies for the final round (example would be Protective Roots giving DR 4 to everyone for the encounter and saving healing powers)

third round:
Shoot with everything you've got including APs.

Initiative (1d20+10=13)

[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], could I please get the answer for the questions of Hand of Fate?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Init (1d20+4=6)

"My modus operandi is to draw attention of the stars toward as many enemies as I can and then strike fears into their hearts, making them jump around. I usually fight from a distance, but can punish those that come close."

[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], WILL we gain AP after second fight?

Remove ads