• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lamentation of Lolth - Chapter II

Chaos Apostate

First Post
OOC: Bloody typical. The moment I get some free time and therefore declare that I'll be posting regularly, my internet connection commits suicide. Posting will be somewhat erratic for the next week or so, but nothing like as bad as the week's absence I've just had. Sorry folks.

Cautiously stepping backing away from the dog attacking him, hoping it will listen to his companion's pleas, Caelbryn will shoot at the mayor again.

Last edited:

Majin

First Post
OOC: Glad you haven't left us Chaos, welcome back. Bro - Since Adrian is out of the fight I will assume you just missed that and have Moss attack a dog since it will most benefit the party. Just tell me if thats a problem. ;)

Moss turns and swipes at the dog attacking Ayden, slicing the dog up badly,(Crit - 9 damage) taking it down as well. Ayden casts his spell with relaxed success as he no longer has a dog vying to make him a meal. Andreas and Caelbryn's arrows both strike Osborne at the same time. (4 damage, 3 damage)
The last remaining dog moves up to Caelbryn, closing up the distance, but misses his attack. Sielwoodan fires at the dog but misses. Osborne changes his target to Calenthang, his latest arrow finding it's an unprotected part of his armor to slip through. (3 damage)

Initiative:

Osborne - 28
Calenthang - 26
Drogo - 20
Mosslime - 19
Ayden - 18
Simon - 15 (Down)
Andreas - 14
Chaos(?) - 11
Adrian - 11 (Down)
(1) Dogs - 4
Sielwoodan

Verbatim

Explorer
Seeing that the combat has shifted in the favor of his companions, Ayden hopes he can even the odds out more by allowing Sielwoodan entrance into the grounds.

Hoping his companions do not think of him as a coward, Ayden takes off for the gate trying to open it for the archer.

OOC: Great work guys, and thanks for getting that danged dog off of me..:)

Velmont

First Post
If Ayden open the door to Sielwoodan befoe his next action, he will move to have a better view and shoot an arrow to the easiest target he can have. If not, he will shoot from behind the bars, in condiction he has no chance to hit someone of the group.

hippocrachus

First Post
Knocked from his fighting lust by an arrow to the back, Calenthang turns on his attacker with narrowed eyes and a face set in a sudden determination. As he's running for a door, lattice-work ladder, or whatever happens to help his means of attacking the treacherous halfling, he hears Drogo yell for him to go for the Mayor. A step ahead of you, friend.

Jarval

Explorer
Seeing that others have turned their attentions to Mayor Osborne, Andreas shoots an arrow at the last remaining dog.

Majin

First Post
Calenthang races up to the door of the theatre, and tries the door which is locked. Simon must have locked it on his way out to meet you at the gate. This close to the lattice, Calenthang can see the thick rose vines would aid him if he chose to climb up to the Osborne. Drogo and Rex attack the last guard dog, both managing to score hits. (3 damage & Crit - 11 damage) Enough to finish it off!

Ayden starts running for Sheriff Trond. (2 rounds to arrive) Everyone else is left with the task of dealing with the Mayor, who has stopped firing arrows for the moment to assess whether he should start getting the hell out of there.

OOC - Was waiting for Bro & Chaos, or would have posted sooner. Sorry about that guys. Chaos - I think it's time that you decide whether you really want to be a part of the game or not. Seeing as you posted elsewhere yesterday and not here, I'm given the idea that your not too interested anymore. If that is so just let me know and I can remove you. But as it is now your character will have to sit on the backburner until you've made your decision. :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads