The Lamentation of Lolth - Chapter III

kirinke

First Post
ooc:
Sorry guys, was out of town since friday. am back now

IC:
Teleri curses roundly as her arrow misses and fires again, keeping well away from the plant-monster's waving tentacles. Yea gods, what have I gotten myself into? she thought, also mindful of not getting too far into the passage leading to the whirl-pool

Last edited:

Majin

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the long wait guys. The first few days I was waiting for Verbatim to post, and yesterday was busy rebuilding my comp. I'm back now and will post for Verbatim with hope that he rejoins us soon.

Calenthang takes a few quick steps to the side of the creature and swing his blade, slicing deep into the creatures side. (8 damage) Ayden swings his staff at the creature but is unable to wound it. Teleri's arrow finds it's mark in the creatures neck. (4 damage) The creature flails in silent rage and makes a grab for Chastity with both arms, only managing to grasp her with one. (6 damage)

Sielwoodan lets two shots fly rapidly from his bow, but accuracy fails him in his haste. Andreas lets another set of magic missles leave his hands striking the shambling mound with repeated force. (4 damage) Dunstand's dagger sails true this time, striking the mound in the center of it's mass. (Crit - 11 damage) It suddenly comes crashing down into the murky water, falling silent, defeated.

OOC: New chapter & OOC guys!

Chapter IV
OOC IV

Last edited:

Remove ads