• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Last Duel (2021)

GreyLord

Legend
There is no point in going to the cinema unless it is to watch giant robots punch each other.

Well, at least during this time period unless you want to go the room of plagues where your chances of catching Covid-19 shoot upwards higher than most other locations.

You can TRY to go when it isn't as bad (going at times when most will not be there, after a movie has been in the cinemas for a while and during times when the crowds may not be as bad [such as a matinee during the weekday], but overall, especially at times when Covid has been rising up higher in it's spikes, it doesn't make much sense to risk life and limb as well as that of others by going to the Cinemas).

I did it once or twice, but with very careful precautions (as described above). I GOT LUCKY, to say the least. It was also after I was fully vaccinated, and the theaters normally had enough space for social distancing, and I was wearing an N95 the entire time. Still, probably not my wisest choice.

My advice, if it's on HBO Plus/Max or whatever it is and you have it, stay and watch it there instead. It's safer, shows respect for others, and overall is a wiser choice.

I'd say that's also part of why this movie was not as successful in the cinema. People that it would appeal to have been taking greater precautions about going out in places where contagion probably lies upon the benches more plentifully.

Remove ads