• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Last Gods - In Game - The Candlelight Avengers

Lord_Raven88

First Post
ringojim said:
What! You say we've changed bodies?Athear looks down trying to work out if this is true whose body he is in.
"Changed bodies?" Azrim reaches up to touch his beard, then looks done at touches his body to see if his hands are truely showing what he is seeing

D20Dazza

Explorer
Athear/Kerin looks down at his unfamiliar, strangely heavy body to find it encased in platemail, a weighty sword hangs from his hip and threatens to pull him back to the ground.

[sblock=ringo]It might take a moment or two to get used to the weight of the armour, weapons and items and his new found stength in this body - only a moment or two.[/sblock]

Azrim/Turin reaches up to touch his beard, and his hand eventually (that seemed to take longer to reach the chin than it should of!) meets a smoothly shaven, square chin.

[sblock=Lord Raven]It'll take a moment or two for you to get used to the new proportions of your body - only a moment or two[/sblock]

Jharvym watches his freinds from around 50 feet away, they seem to be OK, all are standing up at least, but they seem a little stunned, groggy even.

ringojim

First Post
Slowly standing Athear/Kerin takes a couple of wobbly steps and looks around giggling.

Man the view is good from up here. Kerin you still here? How do walk around in all this armour dude, it's as heavy as a very heavy thing!

Athear steps slightly away from the others, draws his sword and takes a few experimental swipes.

Cool, I can swing this good! Woooohoooo!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kori purses her lips as she looks down at her body. "Changeable water and unbearable tide! I agree with Jharvym, let us begone before something else happens!"

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Azrim/Turin looks around and finally lays eyes upon his old body, clomping over on unsteady feet "Okay who ever is in my body I expect you to take good care of it, how about you hand over my stuff, obviously you'll need to keep on my armour, otherwise everything else is mine" looking around at his friends "Lord Turin where ever you are I suggest you come over and pick up your gear"

Bront

The man with the probe
Damien/Kori looks around and checks himself/herself out, hands moving about.

"Um, I seem to be missing something..."

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jharvym watches his companions closely and tries to figure it out.*

"Okay, Kori is in Athear's body based on the expressions, Azrim must be in Turin's body based on the micromanaging and the fact that he is looking for the real Turin, Athear is in Kerin's body based on the general demeanour change, and assuming everyone swapped...and Turin wouldn't be doing that to a lady, even while he is a lady, I guess, that means..."

"Damien! Come on, I know this is your modus operandi, but that's not respectful to Kori--even when you are Kori at the moment."

Bront

The man with the probe
Damian/Kori chuckles, "You got me all wrong here. Just trying to figure out what's going on, and get used to the new form. Things just don't feel like they're in the right place and all, you know? I mean no disrespect Kori, you should know that."

Damien/Kori tests out his/her new body with a few standing in place jumps and a quick cartwheel. "I can get used to this, but I think with all due respect, I'd rather have my old body back."

Lord_Raven88

First Post
"Okay since we don't know how long we're going to remain in these forms I suggest we get a move on to the mausoleum" Azrim/Turin turns to look at himself up and down "Pass me the tablet and the scrollcase on your belt, that's all I need to cast my spells"

Receiving the items Azrim/Turin begins marching towards the mausoleum.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jharvym nods.*

"I agree. And I still think we're going to be ambushed soon--well, unless they decide to destroy all our equipment next for a laugh or something like that. Perhaps I had best take point since I am all in one piece?"

'At least for now' he adds to himself.

*Jharvym will take point and walk across the bridge, trying to stay close enough to defend everyone, even if something comes from behind, though he expects a frontal assault.*

Remove ads