• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Last Lands - A 4th Edition Campaign

weem

First Post
...please forgive me... and delete these.

Thanks,

---edit---

I didn't create these posts for the fun of it, they contained game summaries from the last 4 games and a few other things ;)

Last edited:

weem

First Post
I'm pretty sure game summaries are ok for this forum. :)

Oh yea? Well, I came in here last night and went post crazy dropping in summaries for the 4 sessions we have had so far and some other things and while looking things over (it took posting it to realize it I guess) I thought, "wait, these aren't stories like the others - written as if from a book (for example)" - mine are strictly summaries - they went here, did this, etc. With that said, I have not read all the threads in here, so maybe there are others posting summaries I have not seen yet, I don't know.

Anyway, maybe I could get some feedback from a moderator with a yay/nay on this being an okay for summaries (examples can be seen via the link in my sig).

Tikigod

First Post
Take a look a mine, Heroes of Winterhaven. It's a summary. Post away! I prefer a quicker summary than a huge story, honestly.

Tony Vargas

Legend
Game summaries are just fine. I particularly like them when they go into experiences you had with game mechanics, as many of the more 'book like' ones carefully gloss over such things.

Remove ads