The Liberation of Tenh (updated April 24)

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
This thread got a lot of traffic, and now it's just this vast, empty space.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-colaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

-z

Rackhir

Explorer
images

CCCCOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

For what it's worth, I e-mailed (contact) about a week ago, but I haven't heard back. Now, the e-mail address I have was rather old, so maybe it's dead. Or maybe... he is! Damn you, you dirty apes! Daaaaaaaaaaamnnnn yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

(contact)

Explorer
An old Furyondian woman scuttles forward, a basket half-stuffed with wormy, pale apples hung over her right forearm, just above the commoner's Ward Against the Vengeful Dead clutched in her bony grasp.

"Apples? Fine, fair apples, a copper a fruit, a dozen a silver."

She leans forward against you and dips into a stage-whisper, "(contact) sent me. Told me tell you get off the plane and that it's all gone inversed up there in the Tyrant's Seat, Mother 'gainst Son. The Angel of Tritherion, he ain't no more, and some of them wizards always with the tall feller, they died too, but I ain't heard which for sure."

CrusadeDave

First Post
Direction

Now that Contact has given us some direction, we should stop whining and complaining.

He's given us so much entertainment, and brought us so close to the end, that we should offer to help him out.

Since those of us who were accessing his players' campaign website have an idea of what happenned, in addition to the hints that (contact) has given us on here and the rogues we all built for him in the Rogue's gallery thread, we should offer (contact) a helping hand here.

Let's just write the last chapter for him. I'm sure we can come up with enough gratuitous violence and d*ck jokes to write up (down) to his standards.

Since we're going to be writing the ending, I say we change it so the good guys win. Everyone loves a happy ending.

Remove ads